Chapter Four: The Truth Revealed

Hope you enjoy the chapter

Also for all wondering this is my vibe for Percy this season might have to make a cover change for it but I made the cover a minute ago but yeah this is what our 18 year old Percy Jackson gonna look like because he's depressed

(Let me Go NF (3:28)

Percy stared at himself in the mirror his heart pounding as tears welled up in his eyes. His fingers pressed down at the sink his knuckles bright white from the pressure he was applying as he stared at himself feeling more lost then ever. The full moon was tomorrow, meaning he had roughly another month until the power within him overtook his mortal body and.... well killed him. He knew he'd have three options, become a god, die, or take up on Chaos offer and become one of the creators servants.

None of them seemed like a great choice to Percy who would prefer living the way he was now. But the Fates seemed to have it out for him they just couldn't let him go... couldn't give him one happy arc in his life. He slammed his hand down on the metal sink as a tear slipped down his face. All the hell he had lived through just to die? Was a month even long enough for him to solve the problems once again arriving?

He had no idea, even though he so desperately wanted to finish it and live out the rest of his time calmly. He knew now he was never going to be able to see his baby sister, never see his mother or Paul in person again. His time was up, and honestly he didn't want to tell his mother what was happening, he was being selfish. Percy didn't want anyone trying to influence his choice, he just wanted to make it himself. Becoming a god wasn't an option so that only left two on the table.

Serve Chaos until he told her he was done, he had no idea what that meant. Would he lose his powers and abilities? Would he be normal? Or was being done meaning he would die? The other option of death didn't ring any bells either. He hadn't survived through literal hell and back to just give up that easy. Yet there seemed to be no way out of this one for him. Taking a deep breath he rubbed his tears away and ran his hair through his long shaggy hair pushing it slightly out of the way.

He noticed a stubble of a beard growing and found some satisfaction that even towards the end he was finally able to grow a beard. Sighing he took a moment to regain his composure and walked out of the Vets bathroom as he stood infront of his tied up friend who looked up at him. He noticed the small cut he had left on her forehead from bashing Riptide on her head was gone, meaning Piper could be one of the traitors. Reaching down he removed the gag and let it fall to her neck and the two stared at eachother.

"It's been two years," Percy remarked with a sigh as he leaned back on the operating table crossing his arms. "What have you been up to?"

"Well that's a long story," Piper informed him. "What were you up to when Camp Half Blood got attacked?"

"Funny," Percy chuckled as his eyes glowed sea green as moved his face closer to Pipers glaring down at her. "I see that cut on your forehead already healed, so I was going to ask you the same thing." Piper didn't respond and she stared straight down into her hands. Percy shrugged as he grabbed the piece of cloth and shoved it back into her mouth.