Chapter Seven: Full Moon

Hope you enjoy the chapter

"Lydia! Why are we at a pool?" Stiles asked confused as they walked around to the back entrance. Stiles was completely caught off guard as this pool was far across town not even close to where the bank was. He had worried that one of his friends had died but there was no way that anyone from his group had ended up dead a half hour across town.

"I don't know," Lydia murmured as her hand hesitantly reached towards the gate clip. Stiles stared at her curiously, she had been almost in a trance like state since she had screamed back at Dereks loft, the closer they got to the location it seemed to only get worse. Stiles sighed as he opened the gate for her and the two of them walked in. Noticing a body in a pool immediately the two rushed forwards, and Stiles flipped it over to be confused to see just a CPR dummy.

"What?" Stiles asked confused as he glanced towards Lydia who was staring down at her hands, which were coated in a maroon color. Stiles raised an eyebrow before looking down to see his pants were also now covered in the sticky substance. He felt a shiver go down his spine as he stared at a trail of blood.

"S-Stiles," Lydia cried nervously. Stiles bit his lip in frustration as his eyes shot up and he saw a body which looked to be strangled to death in the life guard seat.

"Lydia call the cops," Stiles informed her as he rose from the ground to investigate the scene. He narrowed his eyes as a glimmer on the mans finger shot out. It was a purity ring. His mind flew towards the other night, with Heather. Percy had never found her not even a trace, the cloaked being had wanted to take Stiles as well and for the longest time he didn't know why but it all clicked in his head now.

The deer, Lydias dog, and the birds. Heather, a virgin, the stranger in the life guard stand a virgin... and Stiles himself a virgin. It became clear to him at that very moment that there was something else out there, one like the alphas. His eyes shot towards Lydia who was on the phone and he remembered even Nico had been nerved by the being. They hadn't paid much mine to overwhelmed with the Alpha pack, but now Stiles had a overwhelming feeling that it wasn't going to just be as simple as animals and virgins.

Sacrifices weren't just made to be made, it was to gain favor to a god or anything one may worship like a golden goat or a twelve Olympian's sitting in the clouds. Favor didn't always mean safe passage or sunny days, it could always be a way to gain power. Animals were small, easily manipulated, unsuspecting humans were easily recognizable and Stiles figured there had to be more then just Virgins but he couldn't know exactly what stereotypes the beast would hunt next. But a gut instinct told him that with the amount of supernatural beings dwelling in Beacon Hills, Demigods and werewolves probably shouldn't be off the table. Sighing he pulled out his phone and called Scott.

>>>

Percy breathed heavily as he slid around a corner hot on Boyd's trail. He could hear kids yelling in fear, as they were close to the Preserve edge right now. He needed to find a way to draw Boyd back in deep to the preserve so he couldn't hurt anyone. As he slid around a corner he saw Nico slam his sword into Boyd's face while Jason stood protectively in front of two kids. Percy leapt forwards from his position grabbing Boyd by the neck and the two of them tumbled down a hill, Percy assumed it would've hurt once upon a time but now he only felt dizzy as and he thanked the curse of Achilles. When they reached the bottom Boyd's claws slashed through Percys shirt before he kicked the demigod in the head throwing him backwards.

"Percy?" Nicos voice shot out from the top of the hill. Percy groaned in annoyance as he watched Boyd run off and lifted his thumb up.

"He's headed in the right direction at least common!" Percy exclaimed pushing himself up and sprinting out after the raged out werewolf. The children of  the big three ran off trying there best to catch up with the werewolves, Jason even flying above a few times in order to find which way they were sprinting but it was no use, they couldn't run as fast as the supernatural beings.