Pranks

"Hah, you both suck." Yello mocked as he laughed through his mic. "No fair," Dev murmured as he took his hands off of his keyboard. "Now, you both have to pretend to be married around your family." He teased.

"How are we gonna do that, we are continents away," Boosfer stated. "I don't know, maybe ACTUALLY get married or something," Yello emphasized. The two groaned and sighed as they heard the familiar sound of him leaving the discord call.

"We should have never taken that challenge," Boosfer sighed, Dev groaned and rubbed his face. "What the fuck," he said, he couldn't believe it. "I mean, we don't have to do it," Boosfer said. "Yello will be annoying if we don't though," Dev commented.

"I mean yeah but, how would he know." Almost as if he was listening Yello had sent a little list of rules in the group chat. "We have to send a video and buy rings, what the hell is this," Dev said reading through it.

"At least we don't have to do anything too extreme," Boosfer commented. "Yeah thank god," Dev responded.

They stayed in the call until they had set up a time they were going to talk about it. It wasn't that long until they did and it didn't go the smoothest.

"We aren't meeting my family first," Dev said firmly. "Why not?" Boosfer questioned mockingly. "Because they are gonna think I'm gay," Dev said.

"What's wrong with being-" Dev quickly stopped him, "Don't you trap me with that." He said. Boosfer chuckled and changed the topic.

They finally agreed on who was first, ironically it was Dev but, they had a couple of weeks to wait because Boosfer's family was leaving for holiday.

As the dreaded day rolled around Dev couldn't help but feel a little excited. It wasn't the first time he had done something that pranked his family but this was a lot different.

Boosfer had got off the plane, his cheeks already pink and now he needed to look for Dev. They texted and walked around for a good amount of time before finding the other.

Dev had found Boosfer first and took the advantage to scare him. "Why," He whined and groaned, "Because it's funny," Dev responded. He grabbed the other suitcase Boosfer had and they walked in silence to his car.

"We're having dinner in two days. So we'll do it then." Dev said. "Uhm no, let's just tell your parents, maybe not the entire family." Boosfer retorted. "But it would be funny," Dev responded.

"This is the second time we have met in person," Boosfer said. "Well if only you weren't so against leaving your home that wouldn't be a problem," Dev commented.

They got to his car and put his luggage in the trunk. Getting in on their respective sides.

The sound of the radio couldn't drown out the audible silence; It wasn't long before they got to Dev's place and quickly started trying to come up with a simple plan.

"I don't think my parents are gonna believe us." Dev sighed. "Why not?"Boosfer said sitting horizontally in one of the chairs. "Well, I don't talk about that side of my life and I've done something like this before." He mentioned.

"With who?" Boosfer asked. "With an old friend, it's nothing," He wrote off, quickly switching back to the topic.

They talked for a little longer until Boosfer started dozing off. "I think it's time you go to your room," Dev said standing up. Boosfer yawned.

Dev walked him to his room and opened the door for him. "Okay wait," Boosfer said forcing himself to stay awake. "This is your room, where are you sleeping?" He asked standing by the door.

"I am taking the couch." Dev smiled. "No, have your room bro," Boosfer said walking back to the living room. They bickered back and forth for a while before agreeing to sleep in the same bed.

Dev had woken up first, and Boosfer had clung to Dev's stomach. He lay in bed, letting his eyes adjust to the soft sunlight that peeked through his curtains.

He tried sitting up but felt the heavy presence on his stomach and froze. A noticeable blush formed on his face and he slowly moved out of bed, replacing his stomach with a pillow.

He picked up his phone and looked at the time, surprised by him being up at noon. He ordered a light breakfast for the two and walked into his living room, waiting for Boosfer to wake up.

The knocking on his front door rang through the semi-empty house and as if on cue Boosfer woke up and slowly walked into the room. Silently Dev handed him his food and ate while looking away.

"Why are you so quiet, shouldn't we be talking about the rings." Boosfer said his voice raspy, "Uh yeah, let's just buy some from Walmart or something." He kept his face away from Boosfers.

After complete silence getting ready the two got started to leave, They got in his car and Boosfer finally was tired of the silence. "Okay, what is going on." He stared at Dev and put his hand on his.

"What do you mean," Dev said his body stiffening, A confused look washed over Boosfers face and Dev tried but failed to move out of his grip. "You have been damn near mute this morning, what is going on." He said softly.

"It's a stupid reason let's just get the rings." He let out quickly. "We aren't leaving this driveway until I get an answer." Boosfer opened the door and stood outside of it.

"Boosfer please, just get in the car." Dev winced, he didn't think Boosfer would get this angry. Dev stepped out of the car and walked over to Boosfer, "I just want to hang out with you, this is still a trip even if it is only meant as a dare." He let out, crossing his arms.

"It's not a dare to me," Dev said. "What?" Boosfer responded disinterestedly. "I fucking woke up to you practically cuddling me this morning and-" Boosfer cut in quickly. "Well sorry, I can't control what I do when-" Dev cut him off. "Let me finish." He said demandingly.

"It got to me, I've had this thing for you for a while and I don't know." He sighed. "We fucking joke all the time and I don't want to ruin that, it's fun!" He turned and looked Boosfer in his eyes. "Waking up to you cuddling me really did something to me and I just, I like you and I just feel like I'll-." His rant was cut short when Boosfer grabbed his shirt and kissed him.

He pulled away from a little quicker than Dev liked. "You idiot, I like you too," He smiled. "Don't ignore me next time." He said hugging him. "There won't be a next time." He said softly exhaling.

"What about the prank?" Dev asked as they pulled away. "We'll just say things didn't work out." Boosfer wrote off. "What about the rings and the dinner and-" Boosfer put a finger to Dev's lips. "We'll cross the bridge when we get there. Let's enjoy now." Boosfer smiled.

It eased the jumping nerves in Dev and he smiled back, "Let me turn off the car." He said pulling away.