Secret Soulmate

The red string pulled tight as Yello turned around to pick up his wool. He looked at it strangley shrugging his shoulders and assuming Kier had been near something dangerous.

He wondered where Kier had ran off to, he'd been gone awhile and although their house wasn't finished he sent Kier a text and got on his horse to go find him. He started by asking around where he had been seen.

Kier was sitting questionably close to Dev, grabbing his arm, putting his head on his shoulder, his hand on his chest, laughing audibly loud.
—————
"Was I really that GOD DAMN CLUELESS??" Yello yelled in anger. Boosfer took a step back.
—————
"You're the best secret soulmate ever," Dev said looking at Kier and grabbing his cheek, Kier leaned into it and smiled. He was quite disappointed when Dev pushed him away and smiled weirdly at him, he was also even more surprised when Yello jumped in front of the swing.

"Yello what are you doing here I had it under control?!" He yelled. "Obviously you didn't!" He yelled back. Kier huffed and looked at Dev sadly behind Yello. He smiled and ran away.

"God Kier you have to be more careful, we are the only sane ones left." Yello said pulling on the string. "I know I'm sorry," He said grabbing Yello's hand and smiling at him. They trudged back home both grumpy and tired.

They finished the house, the sun rising slowly and both completely exhausted walked inside and laid in their shared bed.

Waking up Yello saddened as he felt a coolness next to him, he heard a knock at the door and got up, forgetting to put on a shirt. He opened the door and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, yawning and smiling at a redden Boosfer.

"Come inside, it's hot." He said pulling Boosfer into the house. "You two did a good job finishing the build." He commented almost sadly. Walking unprecedentedly close to Yello, "Boosfer, please. Kier and I are just starting to get along." He said taking a step back,

The line turned into a chain, straining Yello and making him confused.

"What's wrong?" Boosfer asked stepping towards him again, this time concerned. "The line?" He questioned, "It's a chain?" He now was thoroughly confused. It kept pulling, and pulling, and making his heart ache, "What is he doing this time?" he groans. He put on his chest plate, grabbed his shield and sword and rushed out his home.

"Sorry Boosfer, I really have to go now." He said pushing him out the way. Boosfer nodded and walked out behind him, watching him jump on the horse and watched sadly as he road off. He then started running, remembering it was about Kier and trying to keep him away from what he was about to see,

Keep him away from what he saw.

Kier was giggling with Dev once again, the day had passed, the night once again whisking into darkness, and the sun rising. It was like it was in slow motion to Yello, as he turned the corner, finally finding Kier he saw as Kier kissed his cheek and Dev push him away from their obvious embrace.

It was brief, Boosfer not that far behind him didn't even see it happen, but, Yello did. Yello watched as the smile on Dev's face fell as he saw Yello. Yello watched as Kier turned around, his heart shattered, trying to remake the scene he just saw.

He tried lying to himself but, it was too late.

His ears were clogged, the sound of white noise filled them, so he made a joke. "It's just kind of weird that you two are standing awfully close under a romantic sunrise." He laughed, the tears welled up in his eyes and his throat welled up.

"Oh my God." Was all he had left to say, he turned around riding away from a distress Kier and Dev, and a surprised Boosfer. He ran to the field of flowers he had found before finding his soulmate and sat next to the pond crying.

"Yello" Boosfer said "Boosfer I think my soulmate is cheating on me," He laughed. "Oh really?" He played along, "Yeah they were under this romantic sunrise, they might jus-" He got choked up. "So was mine funnily enough." He laughed.

The five stages of grief:

Day 1- Denial:

"Maybe he was just trying to like clean something off his face," He said walking around the pond, "What's wrong with doing that?" He tried to reason, He turned to Boosfer and smiled. Then looked in the water seeing the painful smile he gave and groaned.

Day 6- Anger:

"Was I really that GOD DAMN CLUELESS??" Yello yelled. Boosfer took a step back.

"I did everything for him?!" He groaned.

"We FINISHED BUILDING THE HOUSE TOGETHER!" He cried through angry tears.

"WHAT ABOUT HIM IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME!?" He screamed, his vocal chords barely able to let the words fly out his mouth.

"WE WERE DOING SO GOOD AND HE JUST FUCKED IT UP!" He had gotten in the water and started punching it. Boosfer sat on the edge putting his feet in and watching Yello.

Week 2- Bargaining
"What if I just went out with him more, took him on more dates or something," Yello wondered, putting his legs in the water and throwing rocks.
"I don't know what to do Boosfer,"

He finally let his tears fall.
————
Just a heads up it won't be exactly written this way since I don't want to spoil the details but this is a brief summary!!