Bands

The chords from Boosfer's guitar rang through the atmosphere of the concert hall. The crowd couldn't help but cheer loudly as the darkness was interrupted by the bright spotlight that showed over Bubbo, he held the mic close to his face.

He started singing the first verse of the song.

The light tapping of the snare on Kier's drums echoes off the stage.

Dev carefully plucked the thick strings on his bass guitar, sending a sharp and buttery sound to the audience.

The crowd roared in excitement, shouting the names of the band members. It made all of them look around and smile at each other.

Boosfer kept strumming at his strings, speeding up as Kier started adding more of his instruments into the song.

As Bubbo sang out passionately to the crowd, the lights lowered as the drop was about to hit and his voice grew quieter.

The silence in the hall shocked not only the fans but the group also. They smiled as the drop came down.

Yello walked in singing the second verse.

Bubbo joined him during the third verse and their duet crescendoed into harmony with the instruments as they moved into the last chorus.

The room heated up as the song's climax ended and everything slowed down.

The crowd settled.

Kier and Boosfer stopped playing.

Yello stopped singing.

Dev and Bubbo ended the song.

The crowd roared. People were already rushing outside, the band slowly packed up and waited until they were told to walk outside.

Upon walking out they were bombed with flashing lights and screaming. They smiled and confidently walked through the crowd of people, occasionally stopping to sign something or take a picture.

"Thanks for an amazing final show everyone!" Dev had yelled as he was the last and shut the door.

The journey back to the house they shared was a sad one. The last year of their lives was traveling the world.

They tried to settle back into their rooms, and even though some of them were tired, they couldn't sleep.

'Sleepover?' Yello had suggested in their group chat. It was a quick yes from everyone and in no time they had brought their mattresses down.

They moved the couch, rug, and coffee table out of the way and stuck their mattresses together.

"Kier could you go buy some snacks." Bubbo said, "Or will you get caught by fans?" Boosfer added. Standing in front of Kier as he lay on his mattress scrolling through his phone.

"Yeah, I'll be fine." He replied lazily, swiping through some app he was on. "Yello, can you go with him?" Bubbo asked softly, turning to him and smiling.

"You and your dumb charm Bubbo." Yello tapped his forehead, "Fine, Kier let's go." Yello said kicking his side.

Kier groaned and stood up, they both put on a mask, Yello put on a hat and Kier put on sunglasses.

They looked odd walking out of the house and down the street to one of the stores but, not enough to where they seemed suspicious.

They grabbed a shopping kart and Kier aimlessly pocked food off the shelf and threw it in the kart. Yello stopped and walked beside him and quickly snatched his phone, putting it in the inside of his sleeve.

"Yello this isn't funny give it back." Kier glared at him. "No, you're supposed to be helping me get snacks but you're fucking scrolling through Grindr," Yello exclaimed.

Kier glared at him. "I wasn't on Grindr, I was playing Candy Crush." He moaned. "You'll get it back when we pay, now put your two cents into these decisions," Yello said tucking it into his back pocket.

As they walked and talked, having quiet conversations, they noticed someone following them around. With a couple of flashes happening every time they turned around.

They walked to the self-checkout with a lot of food, scanning it all carefully. "Yello" Kier whispered, "What," He responded flatly. "I think that's paparazzi," He pointed out.

"No really!" Yello replied sarcastically. Kier rolled his eyes, "Let's prank them," Kier suggested. "No way, we are supposed to be discreet," Yello whispered and elbowed him.

"Aww is Yello afraid," Kier mocked, "I'm not I just don't want to cause chaos." He responded. "You think a kiss is gonna cause chaos?" Kier questioned.

"Are you truly an idiot, absolutely it will," Yello whisper-yelled. "I don't think it's that serious," Kier said. Yello facepalmed and finished bagging all of their snacks.

They put them back in the kart and walked out to their car. "Why did we get so much," Kier groaned, "Well we also needed groceries," Yello responded.

Kier groaned again and loaded up the rest of the food, Yello took the empty Kart and put it back. He then pulled Kier's phone out and handed it to him, causing Kier to smile with excitement.

They both took off their masks and got into the car. Yello sat in the driver's seat and Kier looked up confused about why they were still in the same spot.

Yello grabbed Kier's face and pecked his lips. "Next time you want an excuse to kiss me, just say so." He said and then peeled out of the parking lot. He smiled out the window seeing the photographer look defeated.

They got back home and brought in all the food, "Why'd you get so much?" Boosfer groaned. "Because we needed groceries," Yello responded.

"Yello my savior, What would we do without you." Dev said dramatically, "Probably eating shit," He said blankly.

Bubbo snickered and watched and Yello walked over to the food and grab the snacks.

"AWWWE," Dev cooed, "Shut up," Kier responded soon after. They went into another whispering fit and Boosfer walked over and started teasing Kier too.

"So what happened," Bubbo said, propping his arms on the counter. "Ah not much," Yello responded, "Just gave Kier a little peck." He finished.

They turned and looked at the three talking, Kier's face had turned a tomato red and he looked up locking eyes with Yello. Yello blushed lightly but smiled softly and started walking over with the food.

"You know you two practice alone next week." Bubbo reminded. "Shut up, we'll get there when we get there," Yello yelled back.

Bubbo smiled.