Drive

"You two are idiots" Dev yelled holding the flag in his hand and glaring back and forth through the windshield of the two cars, "and you're an enabler," Boosfer yelled out.

Dev rolled his eyes and held the flags up as high as he could, the rumble of engines shook the ground and broke the silence of the night.

"When I swing it down you two can go," He yelled. He counted down in his head.

3.

2.

1.

He swung down and both cars peeled out and away from him, the dust from the ground surrounded him and he waved it away, walking out of the cloud and sighing.

"I might as well enjoy this," Dev said walking to Yello and sitting in the camera booth with him.

Kier looked out his window at his mirrors making sure he was in the lines on the road. He swiveled his hands to the right and let his foot up off the gas to not hit the curb.

He moved harshly towards the left and right and bounced back upright in his seat, he easily shook it off and stepped on the pedal harder.

Boosfer was right behind him doing exactly the same.

They were basically at each others throats with how close they already were, looking ahead they were coming to a split and both went opposite ways.

Boosfer had to press lighter on the gas to make the turns successfully, he peeled out quickly, overtaking Kier and not missing a beat.

Kier was a little stuck, he stopped because of multiple bumps, he refused to go over them fast and harsh and took his time. He knew he was behind, he could feel it.

He didn't mind it and peeled out of it quickly, the faster he went, he was able to see the back of Boosfer's car, he seemed to be stopped. He soon realized he was and jerked the car to the left and hit the brakes hard, stopping sideways next to Boosfer.

He pulled the gear to reverse and moved to the side of him. He saw Boosfer just sat there, rolling down his window he yelled, "You're in the way, go!" Boosfer didn't seem to respond in any way.

Rolling the window up he reversed the car and maneuvered around him, which seemed to snap Boosfer out of his daze. He peeled behind Kier and bumped him.

Kier jerked forward and moved out of the way. He turned his head and saw Boosfer staring at him, he looked back at the road and they drove straight for another mile.

The finish line.

Boosfer looked out the window and smiled, putting his attention back to the race.

Kier was looking back and forth, debating wether he wanted to look cool or not. They were at the finish line and Kier took his foot off and quickly pushed it back down, getting a slight boost.

They crossed the line.

They both immediately went to slow down and parked recklessly, running to Yello and Dev.

"Who won," Boosfer yelled. Dev and Yello ran up to the two and hugged them, switching when they felt at ease.

Then Yello punched the both of them. "You dumbasses," He says quickly. Kier and Boosfer looks at each other with wide eyes. "You should've heard him when Boosfer bumped into you Kier." Dev laughed.

"But he's right, you both are fucking idiots," He says smiling at the two. "This is never happening again," Yello grumbled.

"Yeah yeah, Who won," Kier said. Smiling a little at his friends worries, "You two hug and I'll tell you," Yello said. "What, this is stupid," Boosfer said. "Alright then I guess we con ju-" Dev started.

"No no, look," Kier grabbed Boosfer and wrapped his arms around his waist, Boosfer retaliated, wrapping his arms around his neck and they squeezed.

Dev smiled at Yello and Yello smiled back at him, Yello kissed his cheek and they laughed with each other.

Kier and Boosfer pulled away, and it was like a weight left the group, Dev and Yello were smiling towards them. "Alright now tell us!" Kier said.

"Boosfer won." Dev said quickly, "Well damn, you weren't gonna let me do a drum roll?" Yello said, chuckling. "Oh shit, nah i'm tired and want to go home." Dev said bluntly and walked to one of the cars.

"Race home?" Boosfer suggested. "Absolutely not," The three of them said. "Fine fine, you guys are no fun." He whined sarcastically.

Yello walked away and got in the passenger seat with Dev in the driver. "Thanks for not fucking up my car," He waved and slowly drove out of the parking garage.

"Oh yeah, Why'd you just randomly stop Boosfer," Kier said walking next to him. "Oh, I almost hit something and it kinda just stunned me so much that I just froze." He said sitting in the passenger seat.

"Well it a good thing you didn't," Kier smiled. Boosfer stared out the window and turned to him, "Yeah we're idiots," He said. "At least we can accept it." Kier responded and pulled out of the garage.

"Wanna be idiots together?" Boosfer asked. Kier put his foot on the brake and turned to him. "What a way to ask someone out," Kier put the car in park and laughed.

"It was worth a try," Boosfer smiled awkwardly. "Yes, we can be idiots together you idiot," Kier smiled and put the car in drive.

"Whaaat no kiss?" Boosfer said. "Take me on a date and you can get that kiss." He said. "Oh that is a deal." Boosfer responded. "Nothing with cars." Kier said.
"What! No fun," Boosfer whined jokingly. "Alright then i'm keeping it a surprise." He said.

"That's fine, just no cars."