Eburnean

This is inspired by an au I saw
—————
How do you love ivory walls?

Boosfer laid in the grass expressionless. He watched as the clouds changed shape and the birds fly under them. He even caught two doves flying around each other yet he sat there empty.

He sat up walking to the house that was behind him and sat inside pouring himself a glass of milk and drank it while walking back to his room.

Dev and Yello watched silently, heart broken by the sight of him. As the door closed Yello started crying into Dev's chest, silently as not to alarm Boosfer.

"He's not who I fell in love with Dev," He whispered. "Who we fell in love with," He mentioned. "His hair is white, it's like he changed overnight," He sniffed.

"It's okay Yello," Dev comforted, they heard the creaking of the door and moved away from the other, pretending to have a warm conversation.

Boosfer hit the bottom of the stairs and turned to the two of them, staring blankly. "Hi Boosfer, how was your walk?" Yello asked. His tear stained cheeks evident.

Boosfer noticed and walked towards him, wiping them off his face. "Oh I got a little dust in my eyes, no big deal," Boosfer shrugged, turning to Dev and patting him on his shoulder.

"The white hair is staring to grow on me," Dev said kissing Boosfer's cheek. Boosfer brought his hand up to his cheek and stared at Dev before turning around and walking back upstairs.

Yello and Dev sighed, the tension easing up a little. "I don't know what happened," Yello whispered. "He just went out with Kier and came back so different," he  said. "Kier is even worse, he won't even touch me," his voice broke.

The sound of hurried running down the stairs broke the silence of the house and Boosfer walked over blankly and looked at Yello. "I'm fine Boosfer, my voice just cracked," he smiled.

Kissing his lips softly, Boosfer nodded and walked away when Yello let go. "I know he still loves us, his actions show it but god damn, I miss his smile and his kisses," He sighed.

"I do too, it's okay," Dev said wrapping his arms around Yello's waist, setting his head in his neck.

"Alright, let's go give Kier his things," He said moving out of his hold, they walked up the stairs, walking left to the end of the hallway. Yello knocked softly on the door, opening it.

"Kier, we brought you your food," He said softly. Kier turned to him and stared dead at him, moving to him in a limp. He walked up to Yello and grabbed the food.

He stood there for a couple of seconds just staring.

Then he put his head on Yello's, moving away after a couple of seconds.

Yello was shocked, "Just leave it outside of the door when you're done." he said calmly, leaving and jumping excitedly when he left the room.

"All right you can give him his drink." He smiled big at Dev, "What happened?" Dev asked eagerly. "He put his head on mine!" He smiled and jumped.

"That's great! You think he'll do the same for me?" Dev asked, his eyes shining bright. "I do!" Yello said happily. Dev nodded and Yello walked back downstairs, turning on the television and humming a little.

Dev walked into the room, hiding his excitement, "Yello forgot your drink again, sorry love," Dev slipped.

"Man, sorry, it slipped," He said. Kier stood up and walked to him. He grabbed the drink and set it down on the dresser next to them. 

He stared at Dev and then hugged him. Dev hugged him back, even running his hands through Kier's white hair. Kier moved away and stared at him.

He grabbed his cup and sat back down.

Dev walked out the room, closing the door. He hummed happily down the stairs, telling Yello exactly what happened. "You're making me jealous, shut up." He said putting his head on Dev's chest.

An hour had passed before they heard the sound of a door open.

Yello looked back and saw Kier standing there with his empty plate and cup in his hand, he was looking around and stared at Yello.

"Oh my gosh Kier," Yello said, standing up but hesitant to hug him. He grabbed the plate and cup and walked them to the kitchen, oblivious to Kier behind him. He set them in the sink but was shocked to feel hands around his waist and a head on his shoulder.

"Kier?" He asked, the nod was confirmation for him and he turned around happily kissing his cheek. Kier stared at him, he moved and then walked to the couch.

He sat next to the sleeping Dev and cuddled into him. Yello smiled and walked upstairs to Boosfer's room. He knocked and saw it empty, so he walked to their shared room and smiled to see him sleeping in the bed.

He moved under the covers and put his arm around Boosfer's waist. Boosfer turned and opened his eyes staring down at Yello. Yello smiled at him and he played with his hair.

Ivory walls already do.