Winter Days

The snow rested itself over the vacant roads and bustling bright houses.

Kier had slumped himself on the ground, sighing happily to himself, he always enjoyed the early mornings of a snowed in day. He was even happier that he could spend it with his best friends.

Although not entirely enjoying sharing a room with his crush he couldn't help but enjoy himself anyway, sitting reminiscent of the couple of small moments they had shared.

Settling up on the couch just thinking and humming. It wasn't long before someone woke up, Boosfer to be exact. He floated towards the sweet aroma of melted chocolate and swayed at the soft humming that radiated from the living room.

He stopped once he recognized the person, his stomach churning slightly. He coughed to announce himself and rubbed his eyes to seem sleepy.

Plopping himself on the couch he spread his legs over the fluffy cushions and put his calves on Kier's lap. Boosfer started talking, words muffled inside Kier's head.

He was trying to focus on the now blurry snow, instead of Boosfer's intimidating aura. It was overwhelming him, especially after he put his feet on his lap. He kept looking out the window and repeating to stay focused.

"I think I like you-," Kier had barely tuned in. "-your ability to ignore me, talk to me Kier." Boosfer was silently begging, putting on the puppy dog eyes that sent Kier over the edge.

He stuttered, trying to find words to say to him but ultimately gave up and took a hurried sip of his hot chocolate. "Can I have some?" Boosfer asked. "No, make your own," He said taking another sip of the chocolatey gold.

"I don't know how to," Boosfer frowned and stared at him. "I guess I'll just sit here and freeze to death," He said in a dramatic tone. "Oh no! What shall I do," his voice heightened. "Be quiet you're gonna wake up Dev and Yello and you know how they get when they're woken up," Kier said rolling his eyes.

Boosfer pouted crossing his arms and staring at Kier. "Fine," Kier huffed handing Boosfer his drink. "I'll just make myself another," He mumbled and walked to the kitchen. He kept a straight face and sighed as he was far enough away where he could drop his face a blush a bit.

"God he's cute," he mumbled to himself. Rubbing his face he grabbed the milk and poured it, letting it heat up he kept gushing about how close they were, how private this was. The blush that was already planted on his face deepened as millions of thoughts swarmed his mind at once.

He hummed lovingly, and poured the milk in and then the packet, he held the handle and started towards the living room once more. Upon turning around he saw Boosfer standing in the entrance.

"Did you finish already," Kier said in a annoyed tone. Boosfer looked at him questionably. "No, but," he hesitated a bit. "Did you just call me cute?" He said a bit flat.

Kier was blowing on the drink to cool it down but paused in slight horror, that was enough for Boosfer to know he was right. "You did," he said quickly. Kier started shaking his head. "Why would I do that," he laughed, trying to turn it.

Boosfer started moving towards Kier. "Don't back down now," He said smiling innocently again. 'Fuck' Kier thought, he set the cup on the counter. "Boosfer, I'm sorry let's just forget about it," he gulped as he soon hit the other part of the counter.

Soon his hands were on either side of Kier, looking him straight in his eyes. "What's cute about me?" He questioned, leaning his head down so his ear is right at Kier's mouth.

Kier was struck. He was trying to muster words to fall out of his mouth, he knew exactly how cute he found him. This was the perfect opportunity to tell him everything yet, he found himself breathing heavy. Taking in the faint chocolate smell and the overwhelming smell of something he couldn't put his finger on.

It was intoxicating and making him dizzy, he tried controlling his breath to speak yet only soft whimpers seemed to leave his lips. "Hm? What was that," Boosfer said turning his head back to Kier. The proximity engulfing him and making him close his eyes.

"Boosfer! Kier!?" Yello said, far from quiet. Boosfer smiled and leaned to Kier's ear. "We'll finish this later," he whispered, sliding his hand under Kier's shirt for a couple seconds before walking out of the kitchen.

Kier was freaking out, he stood there putting his hand over the phantom hand, the warmth that lingered making him melt. "Kier we're about to watch a movie!" Yello yelled, it snapped him out of his trance. He picked up his hot chocolate, taking a deep breath.

"At least I'm not gonna burn my tongue," He mumbled taking a sip. "Fuck," He hissed.