Fantasy

I found myself awake and aching, my arm feeling so painful I was numb to it. My chest throbbing that I instinctively grabbed it as if it was going to beat right out of my chest.

I stood up, confused and unaware of my surroundings. I could feel something brush against my back and as I turned beautiful wings followed my movements. I spun in a circle trying to catch one, upon doing so realizing they were mine.

"God how did I get here," I tried to say, my voice seemingly died in my throat. "Hello?" I head a voice, distant yet familiar. It made my heart flutter so I ran behind a tree and let my wings fall behind me.

I could notice they were too big, I kept trying until it started hurting. "Omg what is this?" I kept quiet, this person was beautiful, his blue tinted skin made me want to walked towards him but I forced myself to stay still.

Then as I took a breath my wing snapped up, hitting a branch above me. "Fuck," I said, "He- Kier?" He said in a questioned tone. I turned and ran, flapping my wings, I winced in pain as one was obviously not healed.

"Kier, it's Dev! Come back," I could hear his fast stomps behind me, sucking in a breath I flapped my wings, holding in the scream I flew up and into one of the tree's.

He ran under me and looked around, I put my hand over my mouth. The pain of my wing still making my body shiver. "Kier, please" Dev yelled, his voice breaking.

—————
Kier flinched a bit at that, the thought that he was causing him that much pain stabbed his heart and twisted. "Dev," he croaked, his voice harsh and hoarse.

"Kier!" He said quickly, still looking up and finally planting his eyes on the trees. "Please don't run from me this time," He whispered just loud enough for him to hear. "Please come back to me," He asked, opening his arms and looking at Kier with pleading eyes.

Kier sat there, the whole reason he fled was because of Dev. Not only had Dev finally understood why Kier never went with his flirty jokes, Kier's parents had found out why Kier always begged them to let Dev stay over.

They sent him away, up to a school in the sky so they could have the son they wanted. Unfortunately Kier refused and like the biblical Lucifer, he fell from the sky, landing on his beautiful wings.

He looked down at Dev scared, curious, in love, hurt, his emotions ran through his heart and head fast but not fast enough. He found his body immediately reacting, flying off of the branch and into Dev's arms, him using his wings to wrap around them both.

"God I missed you so much," Dev breathed out holding a hand on Kier's head, holding him tight until Kier whimpered in pain. "I'm so sorry," he said pulling back quick. "Wing," Kier forces out, his esophagus void of any moisture.

Dev looked up, staring at his wings, seeing as the left one seemed to be heavily bruised. "I've been working on a healing thing! Can I use it for you?" He asks.

With a nod from Kier; he sat down, completely putting his trust into Dev. Dev took the water from his canteen and glided it out and over Kier's wing, healing it just enough for him to fly. As he finished he separates the dirt out of it and put the clean water back into his canteen.

Kier could feel the refreshed wing, shivering as he felt the bruises heal and his ripped feathers grow back. He arched a bit, it not hurting but shocking him like a bee sting. As Dev finished Kier could feel his voice come back as if the left over healing properties hydrated him.

He cleared his throat and coughed a bit as he watched Dev move back in front of him and help him up. "I'm sorry," He whispered, looking down but allowing to be helped up. "Kier" Dev said, hoping saying his name would make him snap out of it.

"No Dev, let me finish," Kiers voice cracked. "I'm sorry for what I put you through, I know my feelings are abnormal and ugly and dumb." The tears he held back spilled over and he was trying to wipe them away so he put his head up to Dev.

"I'm sorry, I promise I won't talk about it, I'll be normal. I- I'll change my personality. Just," he sniffled and huffed still wiping his tears. "Just please don't leave me,"

He tried putting his head back down but Dev caught him; Grabbing his face; squeezing his cheeks just a bit and staring at him. "Listen to me," He said harsher than he intended. This immediately shut Kier up and caused for him to wince and close his eyes. A sigh left Dev's lips, he started trembling before moving down to kiss Kier.

Kier melted instantly, barely able to open his eyes, he grabbed Dev's wrist and pushed himself up more to feel his lips. Not wanting to let a second of this go to waste.

He had been waiting for this for the years he was trapped in the sky. Savoring every movement, letting Dev move his hands down to his hips and his around Dev's neck, pulling each other unbelievably close.

As their mouths briefly moved apart Kier lingered a bit longer, grasping onto Dev's lip to keep him from truly moving away from him which caused Dev to chuckle and put his head on Kiers, kissing a couple more times before settling and breathing.

"Are you listening now?" Dev asked moving back a bit to stare into his eyes. "I am," Kier responded looking back at him. "You beat me too it," He said smiling big. "So you finally lost to me," Kier smiled, laughing a bit and moving his hands down onto his chest.

"I'm glad you won this time."