Antihero

"I don't hate you," Boosfer said. "Where did this come from, I haven't said anything." Kier retorted. Boosfer just shrugged and watched as Kier struggled to find a way out.

"Just wait someone will come for you," Boosfer said. Tears pricked Kier's eyes and he simply nodded and sat across from him.

A bag fell and the two looked up, "Don't worry, we'll find a way out for you Boosfer," Yello yelled down. "Thanks!" He yelled back.

He grabbed the bag and sat back in his spot looking through it happily. He looked up at Kier and stared curiously, "So what have you been up to since you split?" Boosfer asked pulling out some type of chocolate.

"Not much." He replied blankly, "Well that's not very informative," Boosfer stood up and walked over to him. "Come on talk to me before we have to be enemies again." He said sitting in front of Kier.

"Nah it's okay," Kier smiled, his stomach grumbled and he forced a happy face. "Well here," Boosfer said dumping some food around him.

"Don't be all sweet just take the food," Boosfer said before letting Kier get a word out. Kier slowly started eating to alarm Boosfer with how hungry he was.

"It's not the best," Kier said. "Hm?" Boosfer hummed. "After Dev and I split," Kier said. "It's been weird," He sighed. "I mean your power is basically being a leech," Boosfer responded.

"Not exactly, but sure." Kier said blankly, "It's just that when we were together it was unstable but, nice, he isn't exactly the good everyone sees me as." He said. "I am not as amazing as the citizens make me out to be but, I guess it got to Dev." Kier thought aloud.

"I just wish he listened to me more y'know, he let people who didn't know him change him," Kier looked up. "Wait did you two date?" Boosfer questioned. "Is that all you got from that?" Kier replied boredly. "No, no, you just talk about him so fondly," Boosfer said smiling.

"No, we didn't date." Kier chuckled. "I just love him, he was a good friend." Kier sighed, reminiscent of his duo days.

"So why did you leave the gang?" Boosfer questioned. "It just wasn't for me," Kier said. "Also, I didn't know how to be me so I had to figure it out." He said.

"So it wasn't because you hated us?" Boosfer was surprised. "What?!" Kier raised his voice, "Absolutely not, I love you guys. I was just angry because I didn't know how to be me without Dev." Kier responded.

"Well, this is awkward." Boosfer said, "Huh?" Kier questioned, "Well the reason I swore to be your enemy was that I thought that." Boosfer finished.

"What the fuck Boosfer," Kier said. "I know, I know it was dumb but, you don't understand what happened," Boosfer said standing up. Kier stood up after him.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, "It's too embarrassing," Boosfer answered.

"Aww come on," Kier teased, "No, you'll laugh." Boosfer started walking around and Kier stood in place. "Just say it, how bad could it be." He downplayed.

They stood there for a while before Boosfer spoke up.

"So you know how I asked you to meet me someplace that day." He cringed. "Yeah, is that it? I'm very sorry I stood you up." Kier responded. "No, shush let me finish." He said.

Kier nodded. "Well, I had planned to take you to dinner and then that park you liked so much." Kier looked a little shocked at that. The only person he told that about was Dev, "I was-" Boosfer stopped.

"Okay I followed you there once, maybe twice, okay it was a lot," Boosfer said sitting on the ground, Kier crouched in front of him. "Spit it out Boosfer," Kier said, a little agitation lacing his voice. "Okay fine." He looked up and then away.

"Turn around," Boosfer said his face pinkening. "I'm not gonna turn around," Kier said and rolled his eyes. "Please just turn around." Boosfer whimpered. "Fine," Kier said. He sat down and put his back towards Boosfer.

"Okay now close your eyes." Boosfer said, "I swear Boosfer if-" Kier started but Boosfer cut him off. "It'll make sense in a second just close your eyes." He said.

Kier sighed and closed his eyes, "Okay now what," He said. Kier felt a cold metal hit his neck and curiously opened his eyes.

"I was going to ask you to be my boyfriend." Boosfer squeezed out softly closing his eyes. "Why do you have this?" Kier asked. "I always have it on me." Boosfer said.

Kier was shocked and sat in silence, "You fucking asshole." Kier said turning around and punching Boosfer's arm.

"Why didn't you say that before I left," Kier yelled his face turning a crimson red. "Well, I tried," Boosfer said nonchalantly. "You idiot." Kier pulled Boosfers shirt and kissed him deeply. Boosfer kissed back quickly moving his hands around Kier's neck.

They pulled back after a long while and saw the moon, beaming through the cave. "So what now?" Boosfer said holding tightly onto Kier. "We'll figure it out," Kier said.

"Does that mean you're my boyfriend?" Boosfer said eagerly, "How about a date first," Kier chuckled.

"Boosfer we brought you some things to sleep on!" Dev yelled. "Alright! Thanks again!" He yelled back.

Down fell two pillows, a blanket, and a twin bed. "Perfect." He said, Kier let go and they set it up and laid together.