New void and a plan

Everyone is freaking out on were they go, Dream is trying to find them though emotions but can't. Ink and Blue are looking all over the building. "Where are they!" Little do they know is that they aren't in that AU anymore.

--

Squid and Error landed in the Anti Void since they didn't want to go in an AU. "So wHAt nOw?" Error asked, Squid shrugs and looks around realizing where they are and starts to panic a bit. "Seriously, Error here? Of all the places in the Multiverse here?!" Error push Squid back, "IT was tHe firST pLaCe I ThoUgHT oK?" They both got up, Error summon a extra scarf that he was working on and get it to Squid "HeRe coVer yoUr EyeS" Squid did. Error then tied a string to his finger and they starting walking to a random direction.

What do you want to know?

Of course we can't say much

Just know that Ink hates Error

"Ya kiNDa noTIcEd That"

"Back in with the NM gang, they said that I- well other me is the only creator"

"ThAt eXPlaiNs WhY thIs plAce is GoiNG tO ShiTS"

"Hey!"

That is because you- he is

Ink created all the AUs

All except Classic's

And I think Dreamtale too

"Ah gReaT, so thEy aRe AlL stILl misTakEs"

Intentional mistakes

All while Error is the God of destruction

"GOD?!" That both screamed

Ye

Ink, God of creation

Ya! But Error was forced too

Error doesn't like destroying

Squid laughed "That is hard to believe, Error not liking destruction? Shocking!" Error growls "MaY be It'S becAusE he wAS foRceD toO, I ChoOse tO DesTroY"

Correct

He trys not to destroy much

Plus Fate wouldnt let him

Shh we shouldn't be talking about them

Ya they are really dangerous

"Who?"

Can't say

Well we did say

Look we will try our best to keep them away from you

They control everything there

I'm surprised that they haven't noticed

Oh boy don't jinx it

---

They happen to jinx it.

Fate was looking over the Multiverse when they realize the two new yet familiar skeletons. "What are they doing here? What is happening"

---

The Bad Sanses were planning to find Squid in the kitchen when Blue showed up. "Hey boys, what you all doing?" "Trying to find Squid- the other Ink"

"Other Ink?" Blue asked, NM nodding "When you messaged Error, Squid crashed in to the living room, there we found out that him and his Error are from a different Multiverse" Blue month an 'oh' and walk next Error, "Are you alright, Error?"

Error just give Blue a little nod "JusT a bIt ouT of It, EspECiaLly siNCe tHeIr is anOtHEr veRSioN oF ME and InK" "Plus Squid said that they aren't the creator, that there are more, maybe their Multiverse is more different than we think" Cross commented Blue nodded taking in the new information, different than what happen and what Error said. "The other Error- he needs a new name- but he didn't say anything, other that his multiverse is clam and peaceful" Blue informed, the others look surprised. This was getting more and more confusing for them.

"Anything else?" NM asked, Blue nodded "Ya, Error happened to drop a can of ink, when Ink question him, Error said that In-Squid was in there but Squid was with you guys" "So hE LiEd...buT wHY?" Error questioned it "didn't Squid said that Error was calling him and left!" Killer commented NM nodded "Maybe that can was to call Squid, that would mean that Squid also as something to call Error"

"Ugh, this is getting to complicated, why can't we just not?" Dust asked, "We can't-can't, Ink is alright sending groups and warning everyone in the Multiverse to find them" Blue response back, the Bad sanses really to need to find them.

Blue then turn to NM, "Can't you sense them, Nighty?" NM shook his head "Can't, it's like something is covering their souls" "FatE?" NM look at Error and snook his head again "No something more stronger than them" Everyone was shock, someone more stronger than Fate? Who?

Little do they do know, its was a much of voices that are protecting the two skeletons with their non existing life.

------
713 words

A/N: Thank you for 100 reads ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Hope you are having a good day/night/noon