Freshness

"0H Y0U BE77ER B3 [holy] W!7H M3"

Do you think Glitch like the gift?

Ya why wouldn't he

He looks like he wants to die

Dawg we always look like that

Glitch was livid beyond belief that he crashed, Squid went to hug Fresh "what are you doing there?" he asked. Fresh just grinned more "Well ya see, I was having such a radical time when I realized I hadn't seen my bro in a while so I came and check up on ya, and well have you know it, and the broskis help me big time" and Fresh pointed up in referring to the voices.

A groan was heard from the back, they all turn to see Error standing up, and since Glitch is blackout his strings aren't around Error's soul. "WhAT The [Beep] hAPpeN?" Error question as Nightmare tried to help him up, "Oh! You tried to kill me and Glitch!" Squid told him, Fresh snapped his fingers "Man, I missed the action". Cross looks that him You wouldn't like being there still traumatized by what happened to him.

Error looked around to see where he was but stop at  Fresh clearly confused, Error just pointed at him "what-" "Well well ain't my broski from a different mother"  Fresh cut him off and put his arm around Error. And was shocked he didn't flinch nor crash... he likes this new Error.

Glitch finally snaps out of his little crash, and turns to the gang, clearly mad "WhAT now? HUh? NigHTmArE iS gOInG to FaLl FRoM thE sKY?!" Squid looks up, excited, and waited for a while.

.

.

.

Only to be disappointed

I only wished

Nightmare would be fun to bring

My parents when they see me

No, please we don't need him

yes we do- wait

huh?

"Man I wanted to see Nighty" Squid sighed disappointed, while Glitch looked at him in disbelief and Fresh still had his arm around Error as he looked at the two. "nIGhtMarE hATeS YoU, yOu KNow rIGhT?" Fresh jumps to Glitch "Hey hey, don't go there, 'Nighty' hates everyone and everything"

So no one is to question that one voice?

shhh

"G0d! N0w THaT tH3r3 arE tTReE 0f US, tHIs muLTiv3rse 1s g0iNG To TRy TO kLTl us eVen moR3" Glitch is getting more and more frustrated, "No matter where you three go, THEY will find you" Everyone turns to Nightmare, Fresh just waves at him and looks up and down "Sup, Nightmare, ya looking snazzy" Squid ignored Fresh's comment "So we are [screwed] is what you're saying?" then smiles and then started clapping "YAY more adventures"

Fresh then puts his finger under his chin like he was thinking, "We can fight whoever is behind this." Glitch rolls his eyes "Oh Ya? sAVinG ALl tHE AUs oN tHe pROceSs, DeFEAt thEM wITh THe pOWeR of FRIeNdsHip?! WhAt do YoU ThINk thIS Is? An aNiME? " Dust raises his brow "You know what anime is?" Glitch turns to Dust and glared at him which makes Dust move closer to Horror.

"THE3P01NT 1S tH3RE aRe BRinGs 7Hat wANt tO kiLL uS-" Glitch was cut off by Squid "Come on Glitchy we lived, everything is going to be ok," he said as he came close to Glitch, Fresh also does the same saying "Ya, bro, chill out, your out and livin'" Glitch is now stuck in the between, whispering "UnFoRTunaTeLy" Killer lets out a giggle and points out "You three look like 'great' friends"

THE TRIO

Fresh the cool uncle

What's next?

We could kill god with anime

wouldn't that have a bad effect on the multiverse?

Pfff who cares

"mhm we could just chill a bit until the voices come up with something," Squid said, Dream nodded at that he decided to leave, "Well this was fun and all but I may have to go now" Nightmare nodded at him with a soft smile and as he was bout to teleport out, Squid stopped him "Wait! Can I go with you? Glitch isn't much fun when he is like this" Dream was shocked but agreed and they left. 

And there he goes

Damn he really ditched dad

Oooo~

Glitch just stares where that Squid stood before, "Uh, guys I think he uh broken" Horror points out, Fresh just pokes Glitch and that causes him to snap off it. And pinches the corner of his eyes as he closes them, "SoMeONe jUSt ShoOt mE"

---

Words 764

A/N: IM ALIVE! Anyway, how are you all? I hope you're going well this fine morning/noon/night. If not then I hope this makes your day a little bit better. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Also, Im working on another book but haven't published it, mostly because of this book but do I do it? Honestly, I may be mmhm maybe tomorrow I may.