Fate

Oh no... screaming can be heard in the dark void. Trying to get control of someone that was never theirs. 

----

Dream was trying to go and heal Error but Nightmare stopped him, "Don't, he can't be healed" "what do you mean?" Dream asked, "He just can't" Error was still glued to the floor "Why isn't he teleporting out" Dust pointing at Error, "I'M hoLDinG hiS SouL buT SomEOnE Is trYInG to ConToL HIm"

"Who?" Dream asked, Glitch just shrugged. Squid poke Error, "Can't we like, stop that?" Glitch looked at him with a poker face "Eh, yA hOw?" Squid was about to answer that but he had nothing, Horror then knock out Error with a bone. Shock was on everyone's faces, Horror just shrug "Ya welcome" and sat next to Error. Squid 'melted' the ink, but Glitch still had his strings around Error's soul. Just in case.

Is Error going to be OK?

He had worse

He wouldn't died

"WhY caN'T We jUsT heAl Him?" Glitch asked, "His soul doesn't accept it, every time we tried healing him" Night explained, but something wasn't setting right with him. "hoW cAn iNK CaN, WhiLE tHIs ONe caN't?" Glitch said referring at Error, Dream look at him confused, "What do you mean?"

Squid went quickly to Glitch "oh nothing, nothing" smiling and covering his mouth, but everyone else knew. Glitch moved Squid's hands, looked back at Error then he sensed different strings pulling Error but Glitch made his tighter.

What are we gonna do?

We do what we do best

Be annoying?

Stupid?

Glitch hummed still looking at Error, Squid looked at him as well as everyone else. "What are you thinking," Squid asked, Glitch looked back at Nightmare "WHo?" Nightmare didn't understand what he mean. "WhO's tHE 'BiTCh' tHaT IS trYInG to COntROl hIM?"

Nightmare now understood, but can he say the truth?

They aren't going to stop

Can't we just ya know kill them

Ya? How?

"Don't know" Nightmare said, Glitch knew he was lying "BuLlSHit" Night growled, Dream wanted to try to calm him down but he wouldn't. Squid then glued Glitch to the floor "sorry, Glitchy but you're acting out again"

Glitch just let out a glitchy groan, then sigh "LeT mE OuT" "Nope" Squid smiled then turn to the rest while Glitch was trying to get out. "Sorry about him, but ya know something Nightmare" Nightmare narrow his eyes and looked at Error past out on the floor debating whether or not to say something. After a while, Night let out a frustrating sigh "OK fine, Fate is" the gang looked nervous, the rest were confused, who?

"Can not say much, just know that they have control over Error" Nightmare said, Glitch rolls his eyes, great another control freak.

How are we going to beat Fate?

Murder?

How do we kill God?

"ThEy Are a gOD?" Glitch asked, Nightmare was got off guard but nodded. "Can't we just kill the guy?" Squid asked but the gang shook their head, Glitch looked like he wanted to scream. "Wait weren't you glued to the floor?" "TelEPorTeD OuT

-----

Fate looks down at her multiverse, explicitly at Error. How dares he? Lose to skeletons that don't even belong here. First Ink and now Error. Today was really filled with disappointments.

When Fate heard whispers, they look around to see a dark figure, eyes covering it. With no mouth, yet it could whisper, Fate couldn't catch what was said. "WHAT DO YOU WANT?" they asked, but the figure didn't respond instead it walk slowly around fate. "Why did you bring them there" Fate looked at the figure as it walk. They shrugged.

Out of boredom?

We wanted to

Stop this

All different voices spoke at the same time, the whispers became a bit louder. Fate was disgusted and a bit scared by that, "leave!"

Nope

Can't do that

Then a bit of laughter and the figure vanishes.

-----
655 words

A/N: Sorry that I stopped for a but, um, I didn't know what to do so sorry if this sucked. And thanks for all the views and votes ♡´・ᴗ・'♡