Odd Two

A/N: This is my first time writing fighting scenes so bear with me.

----

Glitch landed on Candytale.

Wait No!

Hell ya destruction!

Well boyz here we are

Huge Bonfire!

He looked around and realized that he was in the Cake Ruins "S-sans?" a kind motherly voice called, then smirked, and he summoned his strings. Turn and his distorted voice laughed, creeped out Toriel, and summoned her fireballs. "You, why are YOU here?" Glitch just laughed, "It D0esn't m4tTer, YOu'11 be DEa9 eItH3R w4Y" And then try to get her with his strings Toriel dodges but then he gets her. Glitch's string wrapped around her soul and he pull her closer, close his hand, and shattered her soul. She turn to dust, he frowned as that was too easy, and he walk out.

RIP goat mom

And Frisk?

Com' on more!

Glitch ignored them as he walk out to Snowcreme, and started to destroy it. The monsters began to scream, Glitch lifted himself to have a good view. Gaster Blasters appeared and started shooting. He felt a bit sad but one because of the chocolate being melted in the prosses. Then he hears the voices telling him to move and look back but he gets hit by Candy, Glitch hits the floor, "So ya' the one who is the second ERROR" Glitch gets up and growls as he looks at Candy, summoning his blasters and shots him at Candy, Candy does that same thing. "I have called the Star Sanses so you better leave"

Glitch again doesn't say a thing, and teleports up and summons his bone attack, sending it down to Candy. Candy manages to dodge them, out of noways Glitch appeared behind him and hits him hard that sending him flying out. "YOu Mi3TAkEs dOn'T cH4nGe hUH?" laughing but his laughter was interrupted by the squid, "YOU WHAT ARE YOU DOING"

oh god

he is more blind than me and I can't even see

Ya know just chillin'

"oH, yoU knOw, JuSt wAlKiNG" Ink didn't like that response and uses his brush to throw his ink towards Glitch, he just teleports to dodge away from it. Then uses his strings to keep up while he shoots his bone towards Ink, Glitch smiles as he remembers how these types of fights happen with his Ink but since the deal, it never happens the same way again. But man, he still remembers the feeling of it. Glitch would throw his bones and Ink would dodge, only get few sraches on him and throw his ink attacks back. Glitch would teleport getting closer to Ink, just for Ink to turn to ink and move away. Both foceing on each other, not caring of what gets destroyed underneath them.

Glitch gets Ink and throws him up then down, Ink would turn to ink and splash as he hit the floor to get out of Glitch's strings. Summoning his ink blasters firing at Glitch, but he moves out the away. They keep fighting for a while not realizing that Dream and Blue got there.

Dream and Blue finally catch up to Ink, only to see him and Glitch having a intense fight. It was nothing like Error and Ink's fight, Glitch looks like he was going full in like nothing was holding him back. Out of the two, Blue knew that Glitch was not hold back by fate and it would tell. It would be a lie, if he said he wasn't a bit scared, imaging if that his Error could have Glitch level of magic.

"Move!" Dream grabs Blue as he snaps back and realizes that Ink crash in front of them, Ink quickly flips up. "Ink are you ok?" Dream asks, Ink looks at Dream shock, "Oh, ya, mind helping?" then Ink turn to action. Dream summons his bow and starts shotting with his non positive arrows, at Glitch. While Blue summons his blue attacks, Glitch just laughs after all this is the most fun he had in years, maybe.

---

Meanwhile:

"Fuck you, Squid!" Dust yelled as, Squid was winning a game of blackjack. What can I say, Squid is a gambling man- or well skeleton. "Man, this is your 5 game in a row" Cross calmly said as Dust is yelling in the background. Squid just shrugs and laughs, "I have a lot of free time", Error is still bit uncomfortable of Squid, looking like Ink, being so calm and joyful. Him and Night watch as their kids- Murder Trio and Cross- losing to Squid.

When Error felt something, he grabbed his shirt, over his soul. Night looked at him with considered, "Is everything alright?" Error nod his head "yA, jUsT FelT LiKe soMEonE deSTroYiNG AN AU- wAiT" Then he turn to Squid, "WhEre DId GlITcH go agAiN?" Squid shrugs "don't know man, I don't know where he-"

Candytale

Fighting Ink

Y'all sound weird

"Never mind, voices say that his is in Candytale" Then his face lit up "Ooo, I wish I can see him fight other me" Error rises his brow "I CAn taKE yOu thERe" Squid jumped up, happy like a child. Night thanked that Squid didn't have a soul because that much "happiness" would killed him.

"Woooo" Error open a portal there "AnYOne ElsE?" He asked. At the end they all end up going.

Error was impressed by the fight that Ink and Glitch were having. Since he wasn't tied to Fate he would actually fight. Squid in the other hand made popcorn and summon his brush, make it stand straight and sat on top. "This is fun!" Glitch looked beat up but that didn't stop them from attacking Ink. And same went to Ink, Dream and Blue where tied up in the side.

They were just looking at the mess that the other two made. Dream saw that his brother and gang where watching with Squid "Isn't that the other Ink?" He asked Blue and Blue turn to their directions to see them. "Ya, I guess they are watching like us.

---
1008 words

A/N: Longest chp so far, sorry if it kinda suck, I'm not good at writing action.

Also, if hypothetically, I made other book about some of the ship children leaving in to an AU, closing it because everyone was at war and they didn't want to be part of it only to be discovered later when there is peace....... hypothetically speaking ofc.

Once I finished this one ofc.