Fate is Mad/ Voices Protect

While the Bad Sanses are going over their plan, Blue got a message to come back to the court, from Dream. Apparently, the Star sanses are also replanning to find Squid and Error, but they have no idea- "We could wait for that Glitch to destroy" Fell said.

"No! We need to find him before he does" Ink said frustrated, Dream is trying to calm him but to no avail. "But how! They can be anywhere and Dream can't sense them!" Stretch yelled at Ink, Dream turn to him, trying to be calm "There is something blocking me" "Bullcrap! Fresh!" Mafia yelled from the back. Fresh just wave "Sup"

"Hey! We need to calm! I know that we now two Error's to worry but we need to clam down" Ink stopped them, there was silence after that, "Let's just do the groups and alert the neutral AUs on this, find him before he destroys or finds our Error"

--

While they were doing that, Fate was trying to get Squid and Error but something is stopping them. And they are getting angry by the second, "WHY! CAN'T I GET TO THEM!" Ya it's not going to well for them. Fate was looking at them setting in the Anti Void, they tried everything but nothing seems to work.

They were losing their patience by the second, they didn't know where they came from nor why they are here. All they know is that, they are ruining everything.

----

With Squid and Error they sat down to relax, Squid still had the scarf around his eyes and a thread from this pinky to Error's. The voices were talking about the most random shit, well they didn't know what they were talking about.

Fuck ya chicken strips!

Tax parents for there kids in hotels instead of taxing pets

Do chickens realize their kids get cooked?

Don't hens eat their own kids...

What...

"HoW do We gEt baCK!" Error was getting annoyed "you need a new name" Error look back at Ink "whAT?" He ask, Ink was look down "Ya! There is other me, so I'm Squid and so you too!" "So liKe YOu niCknAMe alL the abOmINatIonS?" Ink ignored him, "I'm sure that we well come cross this worlds Error again, I'm just going to call you Glitchy" he smiled, Squid knew that Glitch was mad for naming him that "wHY? ThAt namE?" Squid shrugged "your....well......glitchy" he knew that was going to get Glitch offended but he alright did anyway.

Ya, Squid and Glitch

Its funny how Ink choose the two insult names

Great names

"Why thank your creators" Squid had a grin on his face mean while Glitch look at him with a blank face. And questioning why he became friends with the skeleton. "Ya ya, HoW ARe thIngS iN thiS MulTIveRSe?" Glitch asked the voices.

I don't know

We can't tell

If we tell you, were is the fun on that?

"RiGht forGoT tHat YOu pUnCH arE fuCKinG SadIsT" Glitch rolled his eyes "JusT LIke wAtCHinG us SufFeRiNg". Most of the voices laughed while some were arguing that they are not. Squid just took out there sketch book and pencil and started to draw...while being blinded.

Glitch just laid back fell asleep, well tried too. So then the voices started to talk to Squid. He didn't mind the randomness of them, plus they were giving him ideas on drawing. But little did they know, someone were watching them from afar.

---
607 words

A/N: Thank you for 265 reads, I don't why ya like this but thank you (#^.^#)

Also I'm finally done with high school, just graduated yesterday