Anyway...Back To Them

Back in the FGoD-verse, things weren't lookin' good...

---

Nightmare carries Error back, to the mansion with the gang, Dream, Squid, and Glitch. Glitch has been quiet for a while, for Squid it was normal but for the others, not too much. Sure, Error is quiet most of the time, but Glitch has been serious, to that point. 

We have to do something

Like what

Glitch is mad

Nah that is his resting face

Squid with a smile is talking to Dream. Well, Squid was doing most of the talking, overwhelming Dream since he wasn't used to Ink being this energetic. Squid must have forgotten again that he wasn't talking to his Dream nor that he wasn't in his multiverse because he was telling Dream things that happened in his multiverse or memories that only his Dream would know. Dream giggled and nodded, seeing his eyes' excitement as they changed shape. 

But he felt a bit off but couldn't pinpoint what. That is when it hit Dream, like a train.

He hasn't felt a single drop of joy from Squid, since Dream meets him and that makes him wonder why. So, he asks him "Squid?" Squid turns to him "Why can't I sense joy nor any sense of emotions?" Squid froze and just stared at him, at that moment he realizes that it wasn't his dream. "Oh, um, I just- I don't know" nervously reponing to Dream, "Are you sure that, um, that you can't" now everyone is looking at them. "Ya now come to think about it, I haven't felt anything from you, are you" Dream was cut off by Glitch "iT's noRMaL, Not wORry AnOuT It" Squid just looks down.

Putting a hand over his vails, he looks up and smiles, "Oh I just don't have a soul." Glitch just stared at him like, bitch. Dream steps back in shock "What"

ohh drama~

damn

i- I feel like, he should have known

shhh

Squid just smiles "Ya! Didn't you know?" Dream didn't know what to say while Glitch walked to Squid and slap his head "yoU STupEd? if He knEw, hE woULdn'T Be aROuNd YoU" Glitch response. Squid just frowns at him as he rubs his skull, "your mean"

Dream on the other hand was not having a good time. That couldn't be right, if Squid didn't have a soul then why is he still alive? Why isn't he turning to dust? How could he express emotions? Night saw Dream have a bit of a crisis while the two are 'arguing'. "Can you two stop?" Night said in a harsh tone, Squid stopped while Glitch growled at him. "Oh sorry," Squid apologized awkwardly. "ThiS Is gOInG FrOm bAd to WRoSe" Glitch mummers under his breath, then he looks around the group "lOok WHo eVEr Is cOnTRoLlINg tHIs lOsER" pointing at Error "WaNts Us GoNe so cAn wE LEAV3!"

mmm ya no 

nope

not yet

The voices declined what Gltich wanted which made him mad, but the voices didn't care. "But aren't ya having fun, glitchy?" Squid asks, "N0 i'M nO7Glitch seemed to get irritated with everything that is happening "SqUId I dOn't KNoW if yOU rEaLIze bUt ThERe is sOMeTH1N9  TRY1NG T0 KI7L U3" Squid just wave him off, "We'll be fine" and smiled.

Fine-ish

You wouldn't die

But it would be funny if they did

What no

Glitch was getting mad at Squid's carelessness but he should have known better. "ThIs fUCkeR alReAdy tRy t0 kiLl uS, wHaT hAPpeNs if He tRIes aGAiN aNd AcTlly MaKEs iT?" he put his hand over his face and grumbled "wHy diD I tHiNK tHis Was a gOOd IDeA

---

The rest just watch as the two have a small argument, but Glitch has a good point. Both Ink and Error tried to kill them, well Error was forced but still. It was clear that Fate didn't want them here but the 'voices' did. It pulled them and others in danger, Squid, on the other hand, didn't care- it's not like their Ink does the same.

"So you two are stuck there is what you're saying," Night asked, Squid nodded "The voices want us there for their entertainment"

what? noooo

basically

this is an experiment

it's been a fun ride

NOW! To add more to the fun

"what?"

"WhA7?!"

A portal opens up and a funky colorful skeleton comes out of it, "Sup' broskis"

.

.

.

"0H Y0U BE77ER B3 [holy] W!7H M3"

---

742 words

A/N: hello everyone (#^.^#)

I had no idea for this chp not gonna lie but I saw that many of you wanted Fresh soo, here. Also, college sucks man but then again it's not been that bad.