Meanwhile

Back in the 'OG' multiverse, few realized that Error and Ink were not running around and always but didn't't bother to check on them. 

Except for one rainbow skeleton that did realize and decided to check on them.

---

Fresh was going around the multiverse when he decided to stop by Ink and Error's home and poofed a door to their AU. When he got there, it was really quiet... which was not an ok sign for Fresh. He went and knock on the door but no one answered, "Yo, Brosi!" He called out for Error but nothing happen.

So, he teleported inside to see the home empty... not even the voices were here, Fresh thought. "Yo! Someone here?!" He called out again, Fresh's smile dropped as he looked around both the top and bottom floor... nothing. 

He teleported to the Omega timeline, to see if Core or Dream knows where they are. He walked around the void, then he stop to see a gray kid in front of him "Wassup, kid" Core frowned that they are being called kid, "Fresh, I'm resuming your here for the two?" Fresh laughed and nod "Big time, you's got somethin'?" 

They both start to walk away from the crowd to talk more in private, "I may or may not, do you need them?" Core asked Fresh, Fresh just shook his skull "Nah, broski, just wanted to know" They both knew that Core knows where they are, but the voices asked Core to not say anything.

"Let's just say they are safe... somewhat," Core told him, Fresh was somewhat satisfied but not fully. "Okay, still gonna asked my homeslice, Dream" and teleport back to the center leaving Core.

---

It took a while to find Dream but Fresh found him talking to Cross, he went to put arms around Dream and Cross "Wassup, bros" both skeletons were surprised to see the taller colorful one. "Fresh!" Dream said "What a surprise to see you," he said with a forced tone, Cross just narrowed his eyes at him "Do you need something?" Fresh held his hands up at Cross's hostility "Just wanna know if ya know where is my borsky, ink?" Dream and Cross frowned at him.

"No, we haven't seen him, why?" Dream asked while Cross looked away, Fresh chuckled "Eh, wanted to see them but just been hella tough" "Oh, mh, well sorry we couldn't help you" Dream told him but Fresh waved his hand "Nah, don't sweat it, bro, but thank you anyways, peace out!" and Fresh teleported away.

Fresh teleports to a hell hole, well, an AU that is been destroyed by Nightmare and Killer. Killer looks like he is having fun, Fresh teleports close to Nightmare, who was choking a monster "Buddy, bro, homeslice-" 

"What do you want, freak"  Nightmare told him, clearly displeases by Fresh's presents. "Well, aren't you harsh, pal, just wanted to know if ya know where can I find my bro, Error?" Nightmare looked at him as the monster turned to dust "I haven't seen that useless glitch since the [no-no word] peace treaty was made with that soulless artist" Fresh, unfaced by the world burning around him, walk closer to Nightmare "You sure? And here I thought you were friends"

Nightmare frowns "Sure we used to work close but not as friends, not in million years" Fresh just nodded and smirked "keep telling yourself that"

"Why you little-"

---

Fresh nearly escapes Nightmare, with his life, Fresh ends up back at the house. He sighs, "Welp they are gone-gone"

They are fine

Fresh looks around and smiles, "Pals, where you all been?" 

Don't worry

In a vacation

Field trip

Hell

"Oh, that is sick and why didn't invite me?"

We can!

No

Shit can and will go down

Sure

The few voices there were arguing while Fresh listen trying to finger what is happening, but he understood nothing. 

----

639 words

N/A: Hello (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Thank you are waiting, reads, and the comments, love to see you all liking this book.