2v1

A few chpaters ago:

Squid and Glitch walk into the anti-void, once they got there, they asked the voices "So, how do we get back?" "WaIT, is THerE a wAy baCk?" Glitch put the scarf back on Squid

There is...

But aren't you having fun?

"FuN iS...a BIt EXcESsiVe" he rolled his eyes, Squid laughed "It's been fun, but other me is a bit serious, not gonna lie" Glitch raised his brow, "yA? WElL mINe is A WimP". Squid gasp and slap his arm "He is not! He just more gentle"

He isn't

agreed he is one

No!

Just a softy

WIMP

"See what you have done? you made the voices argue" Squid said with a bit of anger but Glitch ignored him . They start to walk in one way, planning on what to do now? When blue strings were thrown at them, quickly Glitch pushes Squid and teleports away. Squid takes the scarf off and sees Error above them laughing. Glitch appears behind Error and fired his blasters, throwing him to Squid, he summons his brush and throws ink to him, turning the ink into ropes around Error. 

"The FUCK did you do, GLITCH?" Glitch turn to Squid with a offened and confused face "7H3 FU2K D1D I D0? I DIDN'7 D0 3HI7!" Squid was goin to yell back to got attaced by Error. Glitch grab Error's soul and threw it up then down to the floor. Squid then teleported near him and fired his blasters, Error teleprted away but then gets hit by Glitch's bones attcks.

Cross came at the wrong time, seeing the three figth was enough to know that. Yet the bones and the blasts were firing everwhere and was to much all he can do was to call while running around.He didn't even see who "Hello-" "SQUID AND GLITCH ARE FIGHTING ERROR" Cross nearly ran into a blast, "FUCKHELP ME!! FUCKING SHIT" he drops his phone and blooks it to other away. Crussing his way though the void, trying to not get cuagt but fails he gets hit by Squid "fuck!" Squid gets off of him "oh hi Cross, hows it going" Cross gets up, traffied "Oh, um, you know just trying to live" and points at the two gltichs fighting. "OH, right! well bye Cross!"

And Squid went off happy, and Cross stood there questioning life, which was his first mistake because he get cought by Gltich's strings and gets pull up to get a "better" view. He thought that he was safer there, but thenhe realized that he was right on top of the fight..fuck.

---

When Dream, Nightmare and the gang decided to come, they saw a mess of string, ink, and a tramtized oreo tied up. "What happened" Dust asks "What happened to Cross!" Dream eximaded while pointing at Cross. "Ehh see told you he is fine" Nightmare then teleported Cross to them Dream went to him to heal him. 

"Hows was it?" Killer asked, Cross just shook his head, "nah, I though i was about to died" Dust then smirk "You chould have" Cross gasp at that. Nightmare just roll his eyes and look over the fight "We need to stop them" "Ya, but how?"

Error didn't want this just he had no control, those movements and smile was n't his. He didn't wanted to attack them but Fate and the voices are forcing him. Blue Strings then surrounded Error's soul, Glitch  was able to made hime stop but Fate strings were trying to get him back. Squid throw ink at him and the ink harden to the floor so Error couldn't movie nor teleport away.

"WO! TEAM WORK!" Squid yelled. Glitch rolled his eyes and punch him, the gang went up to them "Wow Error got his ass beat" Dust commeted sees Error glued tot he floor, "Someone can rest him?" Squid replied. 

---

640 words

A/N: I wasn't procastning what are you talking about...