4. A literal walking pillar of fire

If you are to tell the you, from two days ago that you had a long travel to the rumored forbidden woods, went hiking once again and had reopened old memories you thought you had forgotten, entered a cave of mystery that a hundred red flags spelled all over it, summoned a literal walking pillar of fire by chanting latin words in a tribal way, and somehow brought it home. You would laugh at yourself in hysterics. Just all for a folktale your friends sort of believed in.

What happened to "Myths are just spooky stories made to scare children"? When you had just met an actual myth hours ago, the literal walking beaming flame towered over you. You first thought you were dead and then dreaming, but you could actually feel that the "myth" is right before you! Your skin could pick up the rough rocky structure of the being, even the smooth silk of it's outfit. Even the fire it produced, it's not a burning temperature but it's warm.

Although.

It's a literal walking pillar of flame with the ability to bend fire with just his fingertips, it could kill you if it wanted to. All it just needed to do was just torch you until you became a Saturday afternoon grilled steak. Just being in it's presence was walking on eggshells, make a shit move and he'll paint the floor with your ashes. Maybe dance on it if he wanted, seemed like the person to actually make a good boogie.

While his nice demeanor looked genuine to your eyes, no way you are going to be all buddy-buddy with fire man. You make a promise to be very cautious, and that surprises you as you are a daredevil yourself. A new experience, a new journey for you then.

You're mentally scratching your head right now as you are at lost again, literally in a hurricane of thoughts.

Just as you land on your ass, a pair of tiny hands gripped into the mouth of the bag. Tapping for a bit as a tiny bright head popped up, the very same pillar of flame that is now a tiny bundle of fire.

His round bright eyes squinting with a toothy smile growing upon his features.

Honestly, you found it adorable, the way the little man nestled himself into your bag got your heart rising to the heavens

Honestly, you found it adorable, the way the little man nestled himself into your bag got your heart rising to the heavens. But what was not adorable is HOW this little fucker snuck his way into your bag and somehow shifting his mass to transform into an even smaller size.

When his tiny round head turned it's way to your direction, his small smile curled even bigger to show an even brighter delight.

"Friend! Friend!" He squealed within the leather of the bag. Bouncing happily. Spinning around to take in the full view of your entire room, stopping occasionally whenever he spotted something that piqued his interest.

He squirmed around the bag for a while before an actual wall of flame filled about a fourth of your room, you jump back, you knew the fire is harmless but it's still fire! Anyone on this planet would have the same reaction to this with wishes of not getting the chances of being burned alive.