6. Clouds parting for judgement

A long awaited arrival!

Curse me and my inconsistent update schedule! (Also YOU! writer's block and procrastination!)

Oh yeah, one more thing before we proceed! ^_^
Sun now has small changes, it doesn't really apply to his clothing and accessories. But the flames on his head, it will now resemble the sun's rays!

 But the flames on his head, it will now resemble the sun's rays!

(Look at our dorky flame-y boy)

CW: Mentions of death(?)

And also boring
——————

The world spins on it's axle, the atmosphere that surrounds the planet to prevent everyone from dying and just kick it, but with utmost promise— that doesn't stop you from waking up with a macabre of a headache. First thing you get in the morning is metaphorical stab wounds on squishy head. Your eyelids hesitant to slide open, you blinked twice and then thrice. Your body sat on the soft covers of the bed you've grown to love, blankets ate up the entirety of your body. The headache definitely did mind you, but you don't remember sleeping on the bed.

You definitely remembered dropping right into the ground. Right after coming into the scenario of your room fogged up like it came from a cheap pirated horror movie, right after you bashed your way inside because.. Sun disappeared. No trace of him was found last night. Your head went into a small fit of panic, worsening your headache— spears digging into the back of your head. You grunt and shot up to go into a sitting position to browse your room. That candlestick could be anywhere out there-! Someone might had already water-gunned that—

But, you didn't know that there was nothing to worry about, you should be relieved. There was Sun, making himself comfortable on the mattress you hauled over to your room, now situated right beside your bed on the floor. There seemed to be nothing wrong with him, in fact, he looked more than okay! He had the yet to be finished lego Death Star in one hand, and the other hand holding the step-by-step manual. His head turning from the death star to the manual, gently placing the manual into the floor to pick up a piece from the box of lego pieces laid against his hip. Yet something inside of you irked.

"Sun..?," You rasp out with whatever breath you had left in your lungs, you should be relieved but you were nonetheless confused.

"_____? My friend!," He brightened, lanky legs twisting around, stumbling around to get up. "Good morning! Good morning!—"

"—You awoke at the perfect time! I need your suggestion for an inevitable circumstance!," Not giving you any time to speak, he trudged through the mattress to approach you. "What shall I ever do with this fine fellow?," He excitedly shows you a lego figure of Yoda.

"I uh—" Your hand timidly moved the lego Yoda to the side, making Sun look at you confused as his flames crackle and smooth into a curious kindle.

"Sun.., where were you last night?"

You had never seen a guy go into panic so quickly, he stammers as a resounding series of pops come off from his glowing head. "Nowhere! I would never step foot away from my duty, never, never..," He carefully set the lego Death Star unto the floor, "it would be idiotic for me.. to do so!," He explains with straining teeth pressed together to form a discomforted smile.