8. Search for a cat

Guess who just got started watching Breaking Bad. Oh god, I'm gonna get a lot more distracted

Oh yeah, there's not a lot of Sun and Moon here btw
It may be a boring chapter

Cw: Harming of an animal, no killing of animals tho. But it's still enough to make someone uncomfortable.

 But it's still enough to make someone uncomfortable

———————————————————

A fox treaded upon the green blades of grass, crouched over as it's bushy tail stayed stiff against the ground. On it's sights was a bird perched on stone, collecting a grub by it's feet, bouncing on the stone to see if it could collect some more. The bird had an awaiting nest of complaining chicks— tweeting and crying as their grumbling stomachs groaned loud for them to hear. The bird snapped it's head back and forth when it tried to scan the area for more food to satiate it's awaiting children, unknowing of a predator hidden behind the lush, fertile plantation. It's yellow optics concentrating on the avian, it's legs bent and mouth watering, ready to pounce. The night had made it all the more easier for the mammalian with auburn fur, as hiding spots were far more enhanced in the dark. When the moon came down..It was time for the hungry predators to climb out of their homes to rule the night.

The bird fluffed it's feathers, moving it's head to the side. The puff of feathers ruffled as it let out a small twitter. The fox made itself crawl even closer, ears bent back, the thought of a meal was a joy. Then a motorcycle swerved past by them in such speed, the loud revving scaring away the fox's meal away. The bird chattered with panic as it flapped it's wings in quick succession, to make for it's departure. The fox; hungry and in surprise, quickly ran and leaped for it— to it's unfortunate chance, the bird had escaped before it could became the fox's dinner. The mammal stared solemnly as the avian flew away from it's sights, then drooping it's head low, disappointed that there may be nothing to munch on for tonight, wallowing with a empty stomach.

The roads seemed to go even further, illuminated in the artificial light of your reverberating vehicle. The wind smacking against your face as you gripped into the leather handles and drove your way down the road. Rocks crumbling beneath the rubber tires, swerving your way left and right to what direction your mind tells you to go. Your breath was warm, would've fogged a helmet if you took the chance to wear one. But you didn't want to waste time to give yourself extra protection down the road, you want to get there quicker. If you go and distract yourself by the smallest things, you'll miss the opportunity to say a gentle apology. The motorbike you got was the rusty and old delivery bike's from your job over at the slimy Pizzeria you had worked in, managing to slip by and steal one.

There were two of your friends there, but being with them in the moment is not in your lists to do tonight. You'll be with them of course, just not right now when you have something you needed to do. Both Dion and Vanessa having a nice snack break, as they chatter about the ongoing lives they got themselves into— was nice. Unfortunately you're not feeling for it right now.