introduction

A story about Katia Odair, from district 4 and the victor of the 68th Annual Hunger Games who become allies with the careers from District 1 and 2 during the 75th hunger games.

Despite being Finnick Odair's sister, Katia decides that sticking to the careers instead, will give her a better chance on killing the infamous Girl on Fire.

Like her brother, she was great at combat especially underwater, and was skilled with a trident.

She also won her games at 14, making her the youngest female victor.

And the Capitol's darling.

But unlike her brother, she was arrogant, aggressive and brutal.

Before she stepped into that arena she was a kind soul, but as soon as the gong had gone off, it was like a switch in her humanity immediately turned off as she brutally murdered most of the tributes, and ended the games in less than 2 days making it the shortest game anyone had seen in a very long time.

Everyone was shocked and impressed at the same time, especially people of the Capitol, therefore she became the Capitol's favourite.

During her victory tour, there was one person that particularly stood out to her, Enobaria from district 2.

They introduced theirselves to each other and seemed to have many things in common, like the fact that they both enjoyed giving tributes a horrific death.

Enobaria then introduced Katia to Brutus who was her partner and they all became really close.

A few weeks after her games, she moved in with Enobaria in District 2, only coming back to District 4 every once in a while to see her brother and Mags and also to mentor the other tributes.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•