Chapter 2

Hayate Pov:
The next day it was a beautiful sunshine in the Capital,Me and Tatsumi and Aria.Tatsumi recalls Sayo that it isnt choosy from Aria and about to wear from her clothes since there's nothing to bought her clothes.
And her knights and for her so we walk we talked about this Capital Empire so Aria top knights about the emperor an child.
And after we bought her clothes from the store i told the knights about the Emperor who is controlled by the prime minster it's just like my Emperor and he explains the corruption stems from the Prime Minister,i had look back to Tatsumi, Tatsumi realizes that his village suffering from the high taxation because of the Prime Minister.
And after that we walk i saw a poster from Night Raid.

Hayate:Hm Night Raid who are they??
Tatsumi:Yeah what about them
Knight 1:The Night Raid are the fearsome assassin from this Capital
Hayate:I see i have to go
Tatsumi:Where??
Hayate:Aria's Mother of course what would else can i do (walks away)
Aria:Your friend is very interesting one isnt it Tatsumi??
Tatsumi:Yeah it is i met him in the grasslands fighting the Danger beast.And he defeat the danger beast with his Katana and Bow.
Aria:(thought) Incredible he defeat the Danger beast with his weapons.
Tell me about him.

*Later*

Hayate Pov:
Me and Aria's Mother and she tell me about myself about the war and my origins i tell her because i wanted to so She nod and she wants me to come in her library so i nod myself and i follow her to the library she interest about her books so i join her we sit down and read about it, I was fascinated about them we laugh each other and i said i have my village ago that was invaded by the vikings and after that the Blackstone Region ram our village and enter the Jade Palace
she's very interested about my story
And so i finished my story, she was shocked herself the war madness, so she told me that i not belong in this world and i said yes.So later that night me and Aria Mother read the books we sit down this chair for a while.

Sheele Pov:
As i entered the Castle i walk slowly and Kill the Aria's family and then i made to the library and i saw two of them one is Aria's Mother and the other it appears to be a Samurai. So i slowly and take her down and i leap it and charge down to her.

Hayate:!!! Get back Miss!!!!.

I knocked her back to avoid the attack i sheate my sword and block it the attack, she wide eye herself of my agility we knock ourselves i commanded her to cover my back
We glance the two and charge it clash swords but her she have a big scissor at it i dodge it maneuver slide down and knock her legs down, she grunt it and slash down she dodge.

Sheele:I just wanted to kill her
Hayate:Why??
Sheele:Our boss told us so.
Hayate:I wont let you kill her (prepared his sword at her)
Sheele:She isn't innocent i know that
Aria Mother:Please dont listen to her!!
Hayate know how the Aria family and im curious at it the secret for them so i command that she get out, and she nod, we clash at it i backhanded at her and i used my guard to knock her out, and after that she knockout of my attacks, i sprint down to the castle and i saw Aria's father killed by someone i narrow my eyes at it and i saw before.

Leone:(angrily) You!!!!??
Hayate:?? (I point my finger) Me??
Leone:Yes!! You're the one who tricked me from those golds i told about and you tricked me!!!
Hayate:...
Leone:No respond?? Then i'll guess i'll kill you!!!!(charge at me).
I maneuver slide down at it she was shocked wide eye to my dodging ability i use my swift blade strike to her and she grunt at it and o use my katana guard and backhanded at her and i sprint.

Leone:Get back here!!!!!??? You coward Samurai!!!???? D*mmit!!!??

As i sprinted and jump off to the castle and i must find Tatsumi,as i sprint it and run. And i saw a woman killed with her fast movement she killed the knights i saw Tatsumi and Aria back to her safety.

Hayate:Tatsumi!!!!(i sprint it)
Im here!!!!
Tatsumi:Hayate!!!?

She was charged at it the two and me
And i stand protect the two and i prepare my katana.
Akame:Your not my target (Look at you)
Hayate:Im not, your my enemy (battle stance)
Akame:*narrow eye* Stay out of it Samurai.
Hayate:Never
Akame:Eliminate (cold voice)

I got dodge her attack i use my moves at her she was shocked of my skills and i charge her we clashed each other blades at it and i got kick her legs, she grunt it and i punch her abdomen hardly she knockback.

Akame:*grunt* I admit your impressive, but our objective is to kill her(her sword point at Aria).
Hayate:What are you talking about??
Leone:I'll tell you Samurai she's not very innocent
Aria:No im not,i dont kill anyone!!!!
Leone:Hmph let me show you (crack her knuckles, and punch the warehouse door).You see this, this is the prison of the people who invited to her family.
Me and Tatsumi horrored ourselves and Leone told about the dark side of the capital,and we see for the people who have suffered from it and we saw Tatsumi friends

Tatsumi:Sayo!!!!
??:T-tatsumi is that you
Tatsumi:Ieyasu!!

I saw shocked Sayo got tortured and killed and i wide eyed myself and look back who appears to be have diseased that his name was Ieyasu reminded that she killed Sayo.And Aria was turned her innocent to a maniac.

Aria:You think your all a bunch of hicks!!???your just a bunch of scums!!??i'll tell you that she's better than me!!!??that her hair so so soft!!!??Who do you think she was!!???that i always fight with my hair on the mess!!that's why she more suffered as much as possible!!!?? She desserved to be happy to be someone that gave someone attention!!!

Akame:Eleminate
Tatsumi:Wait
Akame:Do you want to protect her
Tatsumi:No ill do it my-
I handchopped at Tatsumi, i would take care for this situation.I walked Tatsumi friends i have a inventory that i gave someone to me it was a regenration potion i throw Sayo body and it was healed fastly and i dropped the chains of her and her pulse is slow and i talked to Ieyasu.

Hayate:Here have this
Ieyasu:W-what that??
Hayate:Its a healing potion drink it

Ieyasu drink the whole healing potion and its gone, he shocked himself.

Ieyasu:Thank you!!! You save Sayo!!
And me!!.*bow*
Hayate:*nod* (look back at Aria)
Aria:You whore you healed i-!!!!?
I handchopped again she was unconscious so i carry her.
Ieyasu:What are you gonna do to her??
Hayate:Something else and also take Sayo to the clinic and your friend to understand??
Ieyasu:*nod*
The two shocked themselves and jaw dropped that Hayate help Tatsumi friends.

Hayate:Ill be leaving *bow*

And so he walk with Aria unconscious body to the forest.

Akame:(thought) I-Incredible h-he healed Tatsumi friends impossible.
Leone:What the f*ck did i see!!!????
You know what forget it lets get Sayo to the clinic and take Tatsumi and Ieyasu to the Night raid.*smile*
Ieyasu:But i have to get Sayo to the clinic.
Akame:He's right you know
Leone:*pout* Okay fine!! Lets go!!
You know he's a very interesting Samurai isnt it Akame??
Akame:Yeah he was interesting
(Thought) Why my heart beat so fast to him??.

And so They walked to save Sayo to the clinic. And those two join the night raid.

*Meanwhile*

Hayate make a camp himself to make a campfire and look at her that she's unconscious so he find for food and water to survive.For now....

(And that't it for my 2nd Chapter i hope you like my Chapter 2 cuz Hayate heal Tatsumi friends with his i ventory so i'll leaving this for now so i hope i'll see you in the next chapter my names DangerousCrystal9805 and see you on the next one bye-bye👋👋👋)