Chapter 6

Hayate Pov:
I sprint down towards the castle Aria is in trouble my mind said so because of Orge i must fast as i can.

As Hayate sprint through the capital later Leone following him as she sprint later Orge grabbing Aria throat she was scared and hopeless without Hayate.

Orge:Now, scream as i choke on you

And Tatsumi gritted anger on the  outside of the capital.

Tatsumi:(thought) I can't stand i must kill Orge and Aria too but i can't Hayate here though here it goes.

As Tatsumi arrive and swing his sword to him and block it and back away.

Orge:Stay out of this boy!!!??

Tatsumi:I won't let you attack!!!

Tatsumi:(thought) Sh*t I'm gonna revenge on her for killing my friends but i must kill Orge after Aria and-.

Aria:Tatsumi look out!!!!

Tatsumi:Huh?

Tatsumi dodge Orge attack and he backaway meanwhile Hayate arrived and Leone too.

Hayate:Why are you following me??

Leone:Because i want to help you Cutie.And i want to see your face on your kabuto.

Hayate:Okay....

As Hayate take his kabuto off and Leone blush out hardly as his face look like Japanese as she had no choice but to kiss him later they broke the kiss.

Hayate:Why did you kiss me??

Leone:Nevermind that Samurai let's focus saving her. (Thought) Eeeeeee!!!! He has a handsome face i want him so bad!!!! But i won't tonight.

As they arrive they see Tatsumi attack Orge and Aria look worried about him.

Hayate:Tatsumi

Leone:Yep Tatsumi join the Night Raid Samurai.

Hayate:I see

Leone:I want to join with you!!!

Hayate:I'm going myself Leone i must save my friends.

Leone:Alright Samurai go save her.

Leone smile at Him as he out his kabuto and leap fall. Tatsumi struggle to fight Orge.

Orge:You're to weak to fight boy!!??

Tatsumi:I'm not!!??

As Tatsumi stumble and struggle iparryOrge attack Tatsumi Aria close her eyes.

Orge:Say, goodbye boy!!!

As Orge swing it and wide eyed as Hayate block his attack as Aria cheer and happy.

Aria:Hayate!!!??

Hayats:Don't worry Tatsumi let your Sensei do this.

Tatsumi:Alright.

As Hayats help Tatsumi to stand up and Tatsumi go as now the two look each other.

Orge:I, Orge leader of this Capital and the king in this Empire and you cannot defeat me Samurai!!!

Aria:Hayate, don't do this you cannot fight him just like that time..

Hayate:Don't worry Aria, Orge let's use our arms and legs without weapons.

Orge grin wickedly.

Orge:Alright Samurai I'm the champion in martial arts and i killed them without mercy Hahaha!!!!??

As Hayate drop his katana.

Orge:Come on!!!, i wanna see your face!!!

As Hayate take off his kabuto and his armor as Tatsumi look suprised as he looks younger than him in the outside Leone look again blush again.