Chapter 4.2

Tatsumi Pov:
Me, Sayo and Ieyasu watch the fight and i saw realized that person it was Hayate Bushido!!!??, I was shocked by myself that the intruder it was my friend.

Ieyasu:What is it Tatsumi is there something in your face??
Tatsumi:*muttered* Its Hayate.
Ieyasu:What!!??
Sayo:Is that him??(point at Hayate).
Tatsumi:Yeah Sayo he saved you your life and Ieyasu.
Sayo:*blush* I wanted to thank him but...
Ieyasu:Sayo got a crush!!!
Sayo:What shut up!!!!(smack him)
Ieyasu:Ouch!!!
Najenda:You three do you know about the Samurai??? Is he your friend Tatsumi??
Tatsumi:Yeah
Najenda:I see Tell him that he will join the Night Raid understood dont kill him.
Ieyasu:You got it boss(saluted
to her).
Sayo:Come on, you two!!!
Two:Right!!! *nod*

And so the three had to follow him and Sayo knows that he saved his life
And even Ieyasu he was thanking him for so much and Tatsumi well he cares abouy him as a friend and so it follow to the forest.

Aria Pov:
Where is he, he told me to stay here ugh i can't stand it i have to help him
Wait is that Hayate??he take my hand to her and running what is going on??

Aria:Hey where are you going!!!!
Hayate:Somewhere else!!!

And so the two run into the Capital.

Akame:Is that our Target
Bulat:Wait our target is not killed yet
Akame:Yes because of him.Lets go

The Two hide from The Night raid and so they rest.

Aria:What the heck is going on here!!!!??
Hayate:Shhh(cover her mouth)
Aria:Mmmph!!!!??

Hayate look and inspect, he sigh relief

Hayate:*Sigh* i think were lost them
??:No its not Samurai
Hayate:!!!(look back and see Leone)
Leone:Long time no see Samurai you kick me hard and now you have the target you protected, so why did you protect her she killed Tatsumi.
Aria:Hah!!!?? You think about Tatsumi friends!!!!Kekeke!!! Ill kill them alive!!!!!That stupid cows ill kill them!!!???? HAhahaaha!!!-
Hayate:(slap her) Focus
Leone:See Samurai she's a manic killer and we just kill her so move back away Samurai or ill else.
Hayate:Else what??*narrow eye*
Leone:...This!!!???

Akame and Bulat leap down and now one to three battle they prepare for it and so the three attack him and jump and backflip kick Bulat.

Bulat:Oof!!!(stumble himself)

Akame charge him dodge and dodge it again and slash her with his katana and swift at Akame.

Aria:*gasp* (tries to run away)
Leone:Where do you think your going??
Aria:No please dont kill me!!!
Leone:Hmph show mercy huh you killed Tatsumi friends and this is the end of the line!!!??
Aria:(thought) im gonna die here (cover herself)
Hayate:*gasp*(backhanded at Akame and Charge Leone and wrestle her)
*grunt*(look back and see Akame tried to Kill Aria).
Hayate:Hahhhh!!!!(slash Leone and sprint to Aria)
Aria:*cried* *gasp* Hayate??
Hayate:Im here stay here okay??
Aria:*nod*
Hayate look back and cover Aria and Lubbock arrived and Sheele too and now Five vs One what will he do, he sheate his sword and deep breath the wind from this battle, Meanwhile Tatsumi and his friends look at the battle..

Tatsumi:Oh no!!!
Ieyasu:What is it??
Tatsumi:Those guys are gonna kill him!!??? And is that Aria??
Ieyasu:Why is Hayate protect that piece of s*hit!!!???.
Tatsumi:I dont know lets find out
Sayo:... Is that the girl who killed me, ill never forgive her what she done to me.
Ieyasu:Yeah for revenge to kill is right Tatsumi??
Tatsumi:Yeah *cold tone*

Meanwhile, Hayate protected from Night Raid,And he protected her, from his wounds due to Their attack from him, Sheele slash with her Extase from the back, next Leone punch him hardly from the Abdomen, Bulat his spear strike him, Lubbock use his Teigu from him, he was critical damage, Last Akame she slashed on the torso.
He stumbled him and grunt, blurry eyes and panted hardly.

Aria:No dont give up!!!??

Hayate was never give up grab his sword and protect her with his honor
And courage.

Hayate:Ill never give up *grunt* even if im injured ill never giving up(fell his knee).
Leone:Hmph you have a horrible choice Samurai
Akame:Give up you dont have the strength to fight.
Hayate:Never
Akame:Leone, Bulat kill the target while Me and lubbock cam take care of this.
Two:*Nod*
Aria:No please
Leone:Guess youll dead now Bulat.
Bulat:With pleasure.

His Spear slash Aria, Hayate fell his knees because his weak to fight but to look at Aria she gonna kill, he wided eyed he grunt.

Akame:??
Lubbock:Looks like he not gonna give up Akame.
Akame:*cold voice* Eliminate

But he blocked the katana.

Akame:What!!!
Lubbock:No way he not gonna give up
Sheele:(thought) incredible he has a great durability even with his armour.

He grunt and stood up and sheate his sword and inhale and charge to them Lubbock use his wires at him but he cut them, He shocked and strike him with his Katana and kick him unto the wall. Next is Akame who have a desbelief face and charge her and attack, he use his deadly skills at her with his Katana and fell for her knees and kick her.Next Bulat and Leone he use his Swift strike at them.

Leone:Gahh!!!!!!
Bulat:Guaahhhh!!!!

And their laid the ground, he panted hardly and look at Aria and she's okay he use his healing potion to heal his injury and walk at her.

Hayate:Are you alright???.
Aria:Yes and now im gonna kill those Night raid whores!!!???(grab her knife)
Hayate:No dont do it!???(grab her wrist).
Aria:Get off me cow ill kill this Cows and ill make them suffer!!???
Hayate:Killing never solves anything!!!
Aria:And why not!????
Hayate:Because your parents are dead!!????
Aria:W-what??
Hayate:(soft voice) Your parents are dead because your family corrupts your mind.
Aria:No they never corrupted me y-your joking!!??
Hayate:Im not joking.
Aria:Im gonna kill you!!!???
Hayate:Try me

She tremble her hands at the knife she dropped it and feel her knees and cried.

Aria:Then im all alone.
Hayate:....
Aria:Kill me.
Hayate:*sigh* Killing never solves anything. Im right here
Aria:Why?? (Tears at her face)
Hayate:You'll never alone you have me!!!.
Aria:W-what??

Hayate took his kabuto and Look at Aria.

Hayate:You will never be alone im right here.(hug her)
Aria:(hugs him back) *cried*
Hayate:*whisper* Dont worry im here
Aria:Im sorry i didnt mean it i-i i-im truly sorry.
Hayate:(patted at her back) Its okay
You have me.
Aria:(thought) why is my heart started to beat fastly do i attracted to him do fall in love with him i wanna confess to him but someday later his hug is secure for me and safe he's a truly a kind Samurai ill never leave at your side.
Hayate:Come on
Aria:(wipes her tears) *nod*

Hayate help her stood up but.

??:Aria i hope you gonna die in burn in h*ll for you!!!???

Hayate and Aria look back and see Tatsumi and his friends. What will he gonna do will he protect Aria and fight for honor its up to him..

(And thats it for the Chapter 4.2 and youll like this Story though if you like it if i have 200 or alot of views im gonna be happy keep up watching my story. And this is DangerousCrystal9805 and ill see you on the next part 3 bye-bye👋👋👋!!!)