Chapter 4.3

(So Hayate and Aria fight Tatsumi and his friends and what will he do find out now.)

Enjoy!!!

Tatsumi Pov:
I saw Hayate.And even Aria too!!!??
I kill that B*tch!!!For what she had done!!!??? Grrr I'll kill her and why Hayate protected her!!!!.

Sayo Pov:
I saw a Samurai who save me and next is Aria the one who killed us and i will not forgive it i must kill her!!!!.
Why is the Samurai protected her!!??.

Ieyasu Pov:
*Gasp* A Samurai here who goes to protect by that monster how dare she i must killed her and ill never forgive it never!!!!!?.

Hayate:Tatsumi??and your friends??

Tatsumi:Bro!!! Why are you protected her, she killed my friends because of her!!!!.

Hayate:Because ill never disobey the Samurai code.

Ieyasu:Just die you whore!!!!??.

Sayo:*frown* we wanted to revenge because of her.

Tatsumi:This your last chance get out the way or we will kill you.

Hayate:Is that how you treat a friend??.

Tatsumi:I-

Ieyasu:Why are you on her side Samurai!!!!.

Aria:...

Hayate:(*sheate his sword to the three*)Because i have my right choice.

Tatsumi:Fine, have it your way(*grip his sword*).

And Tatsumi charge him clash it by swords and Hayate first attack and jab him, he grunt and charge and Hayate dodge backhanded him.

Tatsumi:*Grunt*

Hayate:Tatsumi*muttered*

Ieyasu:Hahhh!!!! Die!!!!!!??? *Grip his axe*.

Aria:*gasp* N-no please

Hayate:*wide eyed* No *muttered*

Tatsumi:Join the Night Raid Hayate
,join us and killed Aria.

Hayate:No *muttered*

Tatsumi:What did you say??

Hayate:I said No!!!!!

He sheate his katana and charge him and he knock him, and sprint to protect Aria and attack Ieyasu with his precision, slash his leg.

Ieyasu:Gahh!!!!!

Sayo:Ieyasu!!!!?? *Prepare her arrow to shoot it*.

Hayate:Hah!!!! *Strike him*.

Tatsumi:Ieyasu!!! Bro why are you doing this!!!??.

Hayate:I dont know.

Tatsumi:What do you mean you don't know!!!???

Hayate:Even if not if am not killing her.

Hayate charge him and clash to each other and he dash it he use his arrows to shoot Sayo, she gasp and avoid it and Hayate block his sword and knockback him and slash it.

Tatsumi:Bro why are you on her side!!??

Hayate:...

Tatsumi:Answer me!!!!

Hayate dash fastly, Tatsumi wide unguarded himself and punch in the abdomen and spit saliva and kick him and he was defeat and lastly is Sayo.

Sayo Pov:
He's looking at me i have to make a strategy on him fast.

He sprint down it and sheate his katana and slash her bow she gasp and backhanded at him.

Hayate:*muttered* Sayo.