Chapter 4

It was a bright sunny day from the forest it was peaceful..

Hayate:*yawn*(stood up and take off his armor and walks to the river)
Aria:*yawning* *groan* What??
Where's Hayate?? Huh?? His armor took off hm??.

So Aria stood up and find Hayate and she move and hide to the bushes so she stalk him and she realizes what he's doing....

Aria:(Big blush) A-ah

Aria Pov:
H-he i-is so G-g-g-Gorgeous!!!!???
His face is so Gorgeous!!!! He take me the bath to the river i want to join but Ahh!!! Focus Aria dont look at this pervertedness of him (shook her head) (And hide to the bushes)

Hayate:Hm?? (Continue to take a bath).

Aria was have a big blush on her face and dirty minded with him and she run to the camp and sit.

Aria:W-what im i doing watching him bath (blush) at least he save me from the Danger Beast i wanted to thank him.
Hayate:You said something Aria
Aria:Gah!!!! Dont do that!!!You gave me a heart attack.
Hayate:Sorry
Aria:It's okay i forgive you did you finish the bath??
Hayate:Yes *nod*
Aria:Okay i'll be bath on the river okay??
Hayate:*nod* i'll be waiting
Aria:*nod* (walks off to the river and take a bath)

*Minutes Later*

Aria:Im done Hayate.Hayate??, Hayate where did you go?? HAYATE!!!!!!??? Where are you!!??.
He left me all alone.(someone tap her shoulder) Huh??
Hayate:Hey why are you screaming about??
Aria:Hayate!!!(hug him) Dont ever leave me again you know im worried about you!!!?? (Blush) erm hehehe.
Hayate:I was grabbing a bunch of medicinal herbal to get and make it
Aria:I see so can you take me to the Capital Empire please.
Hayate:Sure
Aria:(thought) Why is my heart beating so fast?? Keep it together Aria!!*clench her heart*Do i love him?? No im the rich family i will never love a Samurai who save me.
Hayate:Come on
Aria:Oh coming!!
And so Aria and Hayate walk to the Capital Empire, To buy some foods Hayate have golds for now...
Hayate:I have some golds to buy some food
Aria:How did you get alot of golds??
Hayate:Because some people help me something a taks for me to fight and people give me gold for a blessing.
Aria:Hayate is it true that you respect your enemies at them??
Hayate:Yes but i spare there life
Aria:Why??
Hayate:Because people have right to live..
Aria had thought out that his words are on her mind becuase her parents wants to make her dark path and took long enough. And so they bought some food and afterwards they going to the forest and make them, Hayate cook the foods that he bought from the store, Aria waiting because she's hungry.

Aria:Hayate(groan) im so hungry hurry up.
Hayate:Just a little further
Aria:What do you mean Further you cow i'l-!!!??
Hayate:Its done here
Aria:Thank you *slurp* Mmmm!!!
That food is delicious!!??
Hayate:*nod (smile)
Aria:Did you make yourself??
Hayate:Yes
Aria:I never seen this delicious what's it called??
Hayate:Ramen *slurp*
Aria:(look back at the ramen and enjoy it)

*Minutes later*

Hayate and Aria are full and now they rest until afternoon and Hayate said to Aria that you must stay here she nod and Walks off to the forest find some herbal medicine for his inventory and he saw a hideout and curious about it so he walked to the hideout but something strange he steps a wire.

*Meanwhile the Night Raid base*

Lubbock:Boss!!!! We have a emergency!!
Najenda:Did they find our hideout impossible.
Akame:Our enemies alot
Lubbock:No but its one.
Najenda:I see kill the enemy  who intruder our hideout is that understood??
All:*nod*

And so they prepared to fight with the enemy

Hayate:What the?? Wires?? *gasp*
(He dodge the bullet)

*From the top hill*

Mine:D*mmit!!! He dodge again that Samurai he has agility.
Sheele:He must have a Teigu??
Mine:Puh lease!! He has no Teigu or Imperial arms at his sleeve.
Sheele:*sigh* (look at him)

Hayate runs as fast as he can and he saw two enemies at him it was Akame and Bulat.

Bulat:So this is the Samurai?? Im impressed by the armor of him
Akame:Focus, We have the enemy at it so we must kill it an-*gasp*
Bulat:Akame what is it??
Akame:It cant be that Samurai save Tatsumi's Friends.
Bulat:Really(suprised)
Akame:Yes
Hayate run and stop and glance the two. Meanwhile Leone got angry again due to his dodging skills and offensive and she leap at it.

Leone:I'll take care of this Son of a b*tch!!!???
Akame:Leone dont!!!!

But it's too late Leone charge again and Hayate take a strategy to her just like the last time he maneuver.. But

Leone:Not this time (grab him on the chest and slam down)
Hayate:*grunt* ouch
Leone:Rahhh!!!!(strike him)

Hayate dodge her fist and she was steam angry, he was confused to her why is she angry.

Leone:You B*stard you dodge it again!!!!??? Grr!!! Im gonna use my Teigu!!!!

She Transform with her Lionel and after she charge to him and dodge with his speed she followed him and punch the trer hard, and claw it and dodge again and soon after the battle Akame and Bulat join the fight, Bulat use his Teigu, The Incursio he use his spear to throw Hayate and then Akame attack him and block it and knockback themselves.

Hayate:*pant*
Akame:I admit your a amazing target but you lose we have strategy to you Leone.
Leone:Im on it (Use her lionel grab hayate arm)

Hayate tries to struggled to her and Akame plunged his abdomen he gasp he look down he grunt just.He laid down grunted hardly.

Leone:Heh you lose Samurai
Akame:*narrow eye* Eliminate
(Cold voice).
Hayate:*grunt* *wide eye*

*Flashback*
Hayate attack Apollyon and block it and slash and soon after Apollyon plunged her sword to the abdomen he spit blood on his mouth and laid down the horrible past on it soon his brother Orochi hold his hand to his chest. He died as a Samurai.

*Flashback end*

Hayate:*grunt*(tried to stood up with his katana).
Bulat:No way he survived Akame poison!!.
Akame:*disbelief* Impossible how did you not poison into your body
Hayate:...
Leone:Answer D*mmit!!!??
Hayate:As a Samurai we have honor
(Grab his sword).
Three:??
Hayate:And never give up i will never lose!!!??? (Scream!!!)

Activate his Rage mode, he charge Akame with his Katana slash it she spit blood and kick her, next is Leone he had a glare to her.

Leone:(thought) Oh sh*-

Hayate punch her in the abdomen and knockback next is Bulat and charge, start to clash with their weapons he dodge it and attack and he use his ability.

Hayate:Wind Slash!!!!!!(summon a wind to her and slash it)
Leone:Gahhh!!!!!??? (She hold her abdomen she gasp)
Hayate:Hahhhh!!!!!(Use his feet to kick her hardly).

She unconscious due to his attack he panted and his rage mode deactivate and fell his knees he panted hardly,someone shoot at him he run and look to the mountain.

Mine:*gasp* He can see me impossible.

Hayate use his bow to strike her and he released the arrow strike her and Mine dodge.

Mine:Whoa!!!?? (Dodge it)
Sheele:(thought) Incredible he manage to immune Akame poison, And he on rage incredible..
Mine:Sheele he gonna tried to run away.
Sheele:*nod* start to follow him to the mountain.

Meanwhile Hayate run as he could but he corner by Lubbock.

Lubbock:Heh you gonna try to escape huh well tried my wires!!!!
Hayate:*narrow eye* *inhale* Swift strike!!!!!
Lubbock:Huh?? AHHH!!!!! (He manage to dodge it all dust cover ot and cough) What?? Where is he d*mmit.
*Meanwhile*
Akame:*groan* Urgh
Bulat:Ouch that attack hurt me
Leone:*grunt* He actually manage it to our strategy.
Akame:Yes we must follow him, the boss said so let's go.
Two:*nod*

And the three follow Hayate tracks is now hunting for Hayate and its now or never...

(And that is the Chapter 4. Hayate manage the Night Raid atracks but somehow he manage it and i hope you like my 4th chapter. And thats for my telling you readers, My names DangerousCrystal9805 and ill see you in the part 2 bye-bye!!!👋👋👋👋)