Chapter 7.2

As Hayate goes on the forest with Aria on sword training as Aria watch his training.

Hayate:"Well sit down Aria."

Aria:"Okay. "

As Hayate grab his katana as he sheate his katana and swing and slash repeatedly as Aria analyze his skills little did she know about Samurai warriors during Empire rampage.

As Aria thought herself

Aria:"His skills are incredible and his attack are very offensive even his katana will slice it over if it wasn't threatened me. "

As minutes later as Hayate finish his training on the forest as Aria sleep on the grass as Hayate woke her up.

Aria:"Hayate, i want to tell you something. "

Hayate:"Ask away. "

Aria:"Who you really are you?? "

As he inhale.

Hayate:"I'm Hayate Bushido i was born in Japan I'm the 2nd Emperor Champion. "

Aria:"Are you the 2nd Emperor Champion? "

Hayate:"Yes, i want to tell you I'm not really not in this world. "

As Hayate explain his birth and his brother Orochi, His mother, His father train the two to become the Samurai as soon after he tells that his father was dead during the war Aria gasp as soon he tells his life after he has his Daimyo friends to train hard and obey the Emperor during his world after that his village was built and then the Vikings invaded his village. Aria was shock to it and after that he amd his friends fight back but it to strong to fight and he tells the Blackstone Legion who entered his village and move to the palace as he tells her name is Apollyon she is making conflict to us and making civil war from us as he tells the three faction the Knights, the Vikings, and lastly the Samurai as Aria listened his storytelling as he tells why did he died Apollyong stab him in the stomach as soon after he threw his dagger at her and she died and this is how he died Aria feel sorry for him as she placed her hand to his shoulder.

Aria:"I'm so sorry all of your past life. "

Hayate:"It's okay come on let's go it's late. "

Aria nodded

As Hayate buy some food for Aria and so they're going on as Hayate look back.

Aria:"Who was it Hayate?? "

Hayate:"It's just only a wind. "

As they're walking on lurk on the darkness Zank was observe on him.

Zank said quietly

Zank:"So you must be Hayate Bushido a new on this Capital don't worry I'll make you the finest reward for your head. "

As Zank grin wickedly and he leave unto the darkness later on Night Raid base.

Najenda:"Tatsumi well done to kill the Orge."

Ieyasu:"Yeah Tatsumi you did it yourself!!"

Tatsumi:"Y-yeah thanks Ieyasu."

Najenda:Anyway we had an objective on this tonight Zank the killer killed all of those poor citizens on Capital. Akame and Tatsumi will lead to search and kill Zank the killer.

Tatsumi:"What why her!!?? "

Najenda:"Because you need support during this mission Akame. "

Akame:"Yes Boss come on Tatsumi. "

Tatsumi:"U-uh yeah coming!!"

And so the two are going in this evening later on Hayate and Aria walk through the dark street Hayate said to Aria to go now.

Aria:"Hayate are you really going to fight the Killer?? "

Hayate:"Yes, now go safetly Aria. "

Aria nod as she run as Hayate sheate his katana as he knows where Zank attack the back as Hayate block it it was Zank the killer.

Zank:"Well,well,well if it isnt the Samurai My names Zanku the Executioner."

Hayate:"How do you know me Zanku."

Zanku:"Hmm,well usually your very brave to this situation but that doesnt mean i have this teigu the Spectator!!"

Zanku:"Why do you waiting for fight me!!!!"

Hayate charge at him as Zank predicted his move so Hayate swing his katana he perfect swing Hayate torso he grunted it.

Hayate:"How?"

Zanku:"Easy i can predicted your moves."

Hayate:"Impossible"

Zanku:"Its is the impossible once i killed you ill make the collection kekeke!!!!"

Hayate gritted his teeth under his mask as he struggled to it.

As Akame and Tatsumi search the Executioner soon later Akame tells him that she is a One Cut Killer,Tatsumi suprised to it and she tells about her Teigu it was very posionous if anyone touch it and or clean the sword at it.

Tatsumi:"W-wow i never knew that sword would be dangerous."

Akame:"Yes indeed."

As they saw Zanku fighting the Samurai at it Tatsumi wided eye himself that his best friend fight for it.

Akame:"Hm,i must admit his skills are very efficient and he's a great fighter."

Tatsumi:"Y-yeah. Hayate dont die."

Hayate swing his katana and slash Zanku cheek and he grin to it.

Zanku:"You strike me i admit your skills are no match for mine!!!"

Hayate struggle to it.

(825 words. I admit Zanku is like a maniac to me his Teigu can predicted to it.Will Hayate beat Zanku find out next chapter and ill update his skills amd his semblance to it and bye-bye👋👋!!!)