Chapter 5

Meanwhile
Morning
And so Hayate woke himself and buy some food and later Aria wake up and see he's gone and she waited to him and he's arrive he bought.

Hayate:I'm back.

Aria:Did you buy those foods?

Hayate:Yes...

As Hayate sit and Aria join to sit and he make green tea and pour to her cup as Aria sip her cup it was delicious.

Hayate:Did you like it?

Aria:Yes

As she continued sip her cup and later it's empty and the two eat and go out.
Hayate and Aria is walking through the capital and keep their disguised themselves for danger and meanwhile later in Night Raid they failed to kill the two.

Najenda:Sheele im disappointed to that you didn't killed that target especially the Samurai.

Sheele:I'm sorry.

As Sheele grip tighten.

Akame:He's a true Samurai who had the strategy to us boss.

Najenda:Did you telled that he's going to join?

Bulat:Unfortunately no.

Leone:Man we been kicked by that Samurai b*tch with his ridicolous speed and agility,Ugh!?

As Tatsumi and his friends arrive.

Akame:Tatsumi did you kill the target?

Sayo:No we didn't they got away.

Akame:I see we failed kill the two

Lubbock:Yeah especially who had a katana like you.

Tatsumi:Wait?, isn't that his katana has a poison too?

Akame:I don't know i must know about his teigu.

Najenda:Well i wanted to know him but not now today you all failed the mission to kill the intruder's but I'll you all chance that's all.

As Najenda leave, Akame want to know about him especially his katana and Sayo cares about Hayate doesn't kill and Aria protecting too.

Najenda:Leone

Leone:Uh? Y-yes boss?

Najenda:I need you to watch the two on the capital is that understood?

Leone:Yes!, boss!!

As Leone leave Najenda had a mission to Tatsumi.

Najenda:Tatsumi i have a mission for you.

Tatsumi:What is it boss?

Najenda:I need you to kill Orge in the capital tonight and he's the leader of the capital police and he selling oil merchant from other criminals.

Tatsumi:You can count of me Najenda!!!

Najenda:Good

As Tatsumi prepare for it later on Hayate and Aria walking and confront a auburn hair and mid twenties girl and had armor and had a dog.

Hayate:(thought) A dog and a woman?? What the heck is wrong this world i have to survived it.

Seryu:Hi citizen!! My names Seryu Obiquitous im from the Capital police at your service!!

Hayate:Konichiwa i am Hayate Bushido.

Seryu:Oh, i know you, you're Aria Goodricke the rich family your alive!!

Aria:Thanks to my fellow Samurai here.

Seryu:Good job Samurai!! The arm of justice here wth you!

Hayate:(thought) What i am feeling that the girl had manic look like aura to herself i must be cautious at her.