I saw her

First two weeks in the city was cool and calm.One evening,I went with inspector Sajeev for the routine check up.It was 8 pm.While I was watching vehicles on the road,accidently my sight felt on a white swift car slowly moving in the road.My heart began to beat rapidly seeing the driver,It was her.I can't breathe for a while.After long five years I am seeing her and I can't even speak ,nor I can even move.After 2-3 minutes, I realized that the car moved far from my sight.I can't remember how the time passed up to 10.I was lost in my own world.
After my duty ,i went to my house.I freshened up.I took a bottle of liquor from my cupboard, and went to hall and switched on the TV.I called 'Gopi Anna,bring me a bottle of water and ice cubes.'
Gopi bought him water and ice cubes and asked' Are u not eating any thing,Why are you drinking it this late night'
Vivek poured liquor in the glass and mixed it with water and ice cubes ,drank it and said 'I saw her'
Gopi':Whom'?
Vivek,drinking one more glass and said 'Gayathri'.
Gopi:'Really! How is she? Is she fine ?Did you spoke to her.'
Vivek:'No, she didn't saw me and what is there for me to speak with her?'
Gopi : Is there nothing Son?
Drinking one more glass,Vivek said:Nothing is there.?Why should I bother her..
Gopi 'If she didn't bother you ,why are you drinking so much?
Vivek threw away the glass and said :'don't make me angry annaa'.
And after that he went to his bedroom.He took his laptop and opened it.He kept it at the bed.He opened a photo from it.It was Gayathri 's photo.She was wearing a purple saree.

She was wearing a purple saree

Then he selected other photo.That was their couple photo.She was smiling like a princess.

He laid in the bed and closed his eyes

He laid in the bed and closed his eyes.Vivek's pov 'After five years,I am seeing her.Why she is affecting me so much? Is she living at Kochi?'
After sometime he went to sleep.