Decision

At the evening, along with Divya and Ashok, Gayathri,Vivek and Vaiga went to a nearby park.Gayathri sat on a bench and watched everyone. Vivek, Divya and Ashok was playing with Vaiga. After sometime Vivek came and sat near Gayathri.Gayatri tried to stand from her position. But Vivek didn't allowed it. He pulled her to the bench and made her to sitdown.
Vivek said to her angrily 'Gayathri don't make me mad. I have informed about you and Vaiga to my family. Now my Amma is eagerly waiting for Vaiga and you.'
Gayathri said calmly ' so what should I do?'
Vivek said,' I begged you to give me a chance, but you are not willing.. Ok then you take your time. But I won't wait for my daughter. I will be taking her to Thiruvananthapuram tomorrow. My Amma is eagerly waiting to see her.

Gayathri angrily said ' Vivek how can you force things on me like this?'
Vivek replied ' No dear, I am not forcing things. My mother always forced me for another marriage. But I didn't agree for it. Yesterday I informed her about Vaiga. Do you know how excited is she to meet you and Vaiga.'
Gayathri angrily said,' What are you thinking Vivek, You just appeared from somewhere,and behaving like nothing happened. And asking me to act as nothing happened.'
Vivek said,' No Gayathri, I am not asking you to love me, You take your own time for that. But I am begging for a chance in your life as your servant. Now I cant live my life a day without you and Vaiga.'

Gayathri walked from there. She walked to the other corner of the park and sat on a bench there.Vivek watched her. He decided her to leave her for a while and joined Vaiga to play.
After sometime they went back to Divya's home.
During night, when Gayathri entered the room, Vaiga was sleeping beside Vivek and Vivek was watching some news on his tab. Gayathri went to the bathroom, freshened up and changed to a night suit and came out. Gayathri noticed Vivek turning off the tab and walking towards her.
Vivek came near her and said:' Gayathri we have go to my home at Thiruvananthapuram tomorrow itself. My dad called me today that we should be there tomorrow. If we didn't reach there tomorrow, he will be here tomorrow. You know him right ?'
Gayathri said to him calmly,'Ok Vivek, I am giving you a second chance..
Hearing that Vivek was overjoyed. But Gayathri continued. 'Second chance not in my life, in my daughter's life '
Vivek asked surprisingly, ' means,,??'
Gayathri said,' You can be your daughter's father, but not my husband. We will act as a husband wife in the front of the society.'
Vivek:'What,?'
Gayathri:' Yes, we will act as husband and wife in front of everyone. We will live together for our daughter. I know she is longing for a father's love. I can't deny that from her. And for you and me, we will be just some copassengers in a journey.'
Vivek said' I can't get that, copassengers?
Gayathri said,' Means there will be no real husband wife relationship between us. You should not even touch me. You should not indulge in my personal things. I will live with you, but as a stranger.And in the eyes of the society, I we will be having good husband wife relation.I took this decision only for the sake of my daughter.'
Vivek asked her,:' So you forgive me.'
Gayathri replied :'Never ever, I can forgive you.'
Vivek asked her:' So what about my manly urge?'
Gayathri replied :'Vivek,if you are meaning your sexual urge,you can go to any woman. I won't be your sexual toy. And you have to decide whether this type of wife is needed?
Vivek answered:' What did you think about me, Gayu? I am a sexual freak, to go to any woman and have sex?. In my entire life,I had sex with only one woman and it's you. And I can live the whole life in that memories. So Gayu, I agree with all your conditions.'
Gayathri said,:' Ok then Gudnight'? She tried to turn towards the couch.
Vivek interrupted,:Gayathri,So you will be coming to my home tomorrow?
Gayathri nodded yes.

Vivek interrupted,:Gayathri,So you will be coming to my home tomorrow?Gayathri nodded yes