Cute little girl

At morning, I woke up hearing the alarm as usual.I went to office.
Today Governor of the state is coming to the city .He has to attend many functions in the city.I was assigned the security control for his entire programs.At morning ,he has to attend a school building inaugaration.I also accompanied governor to the school.We were received by school representatives with garlands.We were invited to the stage .I was also welcomed to the stage.There is almost a thousand of students in the auditorium. Vivekananda memorial school is one of the prestigious school in the city.School leader delivered the welcome speech.During the welcome speech,the guests were presented flowers by the Kg students.When my name is called,a small cute girl came near me and handed me a flower.I asked her :'What is your name baby'?
She said : 'My name is Vaiga Menon'.
I said:'Nice name.In which class are you studying?'
She looked at me confusingly.Due to the sound of microphone,she didn't hear me properly. Vivek took her id card and read it.Vaiga Menon,Age 4 years,UKG.Father's name: Vivek Menon.
I wondered:'Oh so your father got my name?I am also Vivek Menon!'

She chuckled:' No uncle, you got my father's name?'Then she waved good bye to me

Then she waved good bye to me. She is a cute little angel.
Then after one and hour, we left the school.Then there was a meeting with the collector.
After lunch,Governor went to the district jail for a new building inauguration and some more small functions.After a hectic day,Vivek went to his home and ate food and went to the bed.

Then the days went on as usual.One day morning we got an intelligence report that smuggling gold of 30 kilograms are being transported to Kochi.So I held a meeting of SI's at my office regarding checking.I said:'We have to check each and every vehicles?None should be spared OK.'
All of them responded positively and we started the mission.I personally headed a group attending the city traffic.My men stopped each and every car and checked it.
Then I saw a white swift car was stopped and the driver was not interested in cooperating with them.So I went near the driver seat.My heart beat was stopped.It is Gayathri.She is also shocked to see me.She avoided to look at my face.She opened the door and came out side and said to the inspector:'OK sir,check my car.No problem for it.Actually I am a pediatric surgeon. I am having an urgent surgery,so I argued with you.'
I stood silently watching her.She is wearing kumkum at her forhead.She is wearing a thali chain in her neck.(Thali and kumkum or vermilion are symbols of married woman ).She is wearing a pink color salwar.Now she has become more beautiful than five years before .She is married now?
I asked her:'Which hospital?'

She remained silent for some minutes and told without looking me:'No problem,please check my car

She remained silent for some minutes and told without looking me:'No problem,please check my car.I will leave after that.
Why she is not looking me?Why she is not answering my question,Where  is she working?Then suddenly my driver Raghav came near me and said to me:'Sir she is pediatric surgeon at Medicare hospital. She did my daughter's surgery and saved my daughter.'
I told the inspector 'No need to check this car.Leave her.'
Saying that I went to my car and sat in the back seat.Vivek's Pov: 'She is married now.She has become a surgeon now.When she was in love with me,she told me her ambition to become a pediatric surgeon. She succeeded in her life.She succeeded to overcome the heart break I gave to her.Now she is leading a happy married life.That vermilion is the symbol of her happy marriage life.'
After some time I got information from M G road SI that gold was seized from a goods truck.So I went there.After clearing all the formalities, i went to the house
During travel I asked Raghav :Raghav ,How is that doctor we met at the evening?
Raghav:Dr Gayathri?O She is such a good doctor. Actually many doctors told that my daughter will hardly survive.But she gave confidence to me and my wife.Eventhough she is not practicing at home,she managed to give me appointment at her home also.My baby is alive today only because of her.
Vivek: Is her husband also a doctor?
Raghav:'I don't know sir,But her husband is in US.She and her daughter is also trying to go there.
Vivek:She is having a daughter.?.
Raghav:Yes ,some 4 or 5 years old.
Vivek :O k..
Vivek's Pov: Her daughter is 4 years old.That means ,she married another person immediately after my marriage.And she is planning go to US with her husband. Now she is living happily with her daughter.
I reached home at 10 and I had 3 glass of liquor and went to bed.I don't know why I am feeling empty at my heart?