Bleeding Heart

That two days Divya tried to convince Gayu about Vivek.

Gayathri was not convinced by Divya.

That evening, Gayathri was sitting on her bed reading a magazine. Then Divya, came to the room,

Divya sat near Gaayu and said: Gaayu, if I say you one thing, will you become angry?

Gayu: Tell Divya, what happened? How can I become angry with you.

Divya':Actually Vivek is here to meet you.

Gayathri was shocked :How he came to know, I am here?

Divya:Gaayu, he is an Ips officer. He has his own sources. Now he is speaking with Ashok and my Mother in law. And my mother in law don't know anything about you. When he came, Vaiga ran to him and called him 'Dad'. So I introduced him as your hubby to her. So please don't misbehave to him.. Please

Gayathri angrily "What a hell?"

Divya left the room. Gayathri also followed her. In the hall, Vivek was sitting besides Ashok and talking to Divya's MIL. Vaiga is sitting on his lap. When, Gayu reached, Vivek smiled at her, but Gayu turned his face from him.

Then Divya said, Amma do you know who is his father?

Mil:"No"

Divya: Home Minister Narayana Menon.

Then they discussed about other thing. Divya bought tea and snacks to him.

Divya asked Vivek:Are you leaving today?

Vivek said looking Gayathri :"No, I will be leaving with Gaayu, day after tomorrow

Hearing this Gayathri went to her room with anger.

After sometime, Divya came there with Vivek.

Divya :'Vivek this is your room'

Gaayu said:'Divya, This is my room.

Divya :Gaayu, Ashok 's mother thinks that you are husband and wife.You both speak each other and decide about future.

Gaayu replied:What future?

Telling that Gayathri tried to move out of the room. Divya excaped from there.

But Vivek stopped Gayathri by dragging her hands and locked the door.

Gayathri said angrily :"Leave me Vivek."

Vivek said" I will leave you, but you have to listen me first".

Gaayu said:"No, I don't want to hear anything "

Vivek held her tightly and said:" You have to hear me Gayathri..”

But Gayathri tried to protest.."No, please leave me..”

Vivek held her tightly and kissed her lips.That was a passionate kiss.She pushed him away and slapped him.

Then Vivek held her hands and shook it and said. " slap me 100 times Gaayu.. But that won’t  lessen my sins done to you and my daughter.

Vivek said,'I behaved very cruel to you my dear'. With teary eyes he said" please forgive me, Gayu.. I can't live without you. Do you know, these five years, I was living like a machine. My heartbeat was lost on that second when I rejected you.I tried to give a chance to my marriage with Janki. But I can't forget you. Even when I tried to touch her, your face came to me. Janaki left me after one week of our marriage, but I didn't missed her a bit. The memories of you were hurting me whole time. After one month of marriage, I came to your hospital and hostel to see you.But I got informed that you left there for higher studies. Then I decided not to meet you again. I tried to forget everything Gaayu. But, deep in my heart, something was paining the whole time."

Then Gayathri clapped and said:"Wow Vivek,Good acting, you have improved your acting skills."

Vivek said sadly:"Gayathri my heart was bleeding these years without you.Wait, i will prove it to you.'

He took five diaries from his bag. He took a particular diary and took a particular page and gave it to her and said:"Please read that page Gayathri."

Gayathri noticed the date of the page, that was the date her daughter was born

Diary starts as

      Today was a good day for me. I got Appreciation from DGP for arresting the murderer of Party leader Ramanon. I was so happy. After that I arranged a party at hotel Hycinth. My colleagues were happy on my success. When I tried to sip a glass of rum, my subconscious mind said me not to drink. I am wondering, what happened to me? This is my life's first experience. Only once in my life before, I rejected drinks. That was when Gayathri was with me. When I tried to eat food also, I can't eat it. Something happened to me.. When I reached home, I felt sleepy… And I went to sleep. At night i saw a weird dream.

 Gayathri is wearing a Red saree. She is waiting for me at the door of a big bunglow. When I reached the door, she made me to go to a room with her and she said to me:' Where were you Vivek?I was waiting for you Vivek.I have a gift for you Vivek'. She took a gift packet from bed and I opened it. When I opened it, a baby's cry ecoed my ears..I suddenly wake up.. What a weird dream. O god, I was unable to open that gift.. Then the baby's cry woke me up. It's 22:30 pm now. I am sweating completely, though AC was on. Did anything unwanted happened to Gayathri?. I am a failure in my life, though I got many appreciations in my carrier. Gayathri was the light of my life. But I missed a gem in my life. What will be the gift in the dream. Why I am not able to forget her? God,My heart is bleeding for her.How will I forget her.?I cannot sleep. My heart is beating very fast. I am not able to sleep..

Gayathri looked at him, Vivek said: "That was the day my baby was born, Gayathri. Even the God hinted me about Vaiga's birth.And now I know Gayu, my princess born at 12:00 Am. You check all the pages, Gayathri. There is no page in it without mentioning you." Saying this Vivek left the room.

Gayathri checked other pages of the dairy. She felt that it was not fabricated.

At evening,Gayathri laid besides Vaiga and brushed her hair.

Vaiga said:"Amma I like dad very much.Are we going to US without him."

Gayathri said:"No baby."

Vaiga:" I want to live with you both.Why you took me away from him amma?"

Gayathri shockingly asked:"who said so dear?"

Vaiga :"Dad told me."

After sometime  Vaiga fell asleep.

Gayathri’s POV: He wanted me to give him a chance for my daughter. Vaiga was so much influenced by her father in one day.And I didn’t felt her so happy before.His diary is forcing me to rethink about my shifting to US. Each day, he thought about me, that is truth. But I can't forget his words to commit suicide. His marriage with Janki is not fading from my eyes.I cannot forget the pain suffered by me for giving birth to a fatherless child. I can't forget the hardships faced by me as an unmarried mother.