Dance practice

I was sitting at my office doing my routine work. Then asst commissioner Anand came to me and told me about this marriage. He is planning for a theme wedding. He was junior to me at my college. He knew very well that i am a great dancer. During my college days,i was a great dancer. He planned for a theme dance on his marriage. He invited me also for joining the dance. I tried to escape from it. But he insisted my presence.He invited me for the training of the dance.
At evening, I went to his house. There was a group of people in the lawn.His would be Lavanya was also there. She is a Doctor. He introduced her to me. Then the dance teacher came and started practicing. My dance pair was a lean girl, named Neena. She is a doctor. After some steps, teacher pointed a lady from back and Neena. Teacher asked her to join me. I didn't noticed her. She came near me. I was shocked, it was none other than Gayathri. Teacher then told us, "you perfectly matches him, pair him. " She was wearing a saree
No one could say she is a mother. Gayathri didn't look at me. I can feel her dissatisfaction. We continued our dance practice. She perfectly synced with me. She is a good dancer, which i didn't know.. When I touched her during dance steps, I felt restlessness in her.Her scent and her lips intoxicated me. She is now more cute than five years before. My life was a desert for 5 years. All our scenes together came to my mind. I know every inch of her body.My eyes travelled her whole body. Her chiselled breasts, now has become some what bigger,perfectly shaped abdomen.I saw thali at her neck. That made my blood boil.. During dance i asked her in her ear, "How  are you Gayathri, Who is your unlucky husband? A husband dealing with my waste.."Gayathri looked at me with all her anger and hatred.  After dance practice, she left there driving the car.

Next day, I was very eager to go to practice. She was wearing a kurta and a shawl was draped over her chest, to armour from my eyes.I laughed at her. During dance, I asked her ears, "Is your husband making you happy at bed, like me?" Gayathri angrily looked at me.
After dance, I was speaking to Anand. Gayathri came near us and said to me,"Exuse me Mr Vivek. Do you have some time'
Vivek went with her to a corner.

Gayathri told him" Mr Vivek i am very happy with my husband

Gayathri told him" Mr Vivek i am very happy with my husband. Do u have any doubt in that. This kumkum and this thali is my symbol of my happiness. I am the happiest women in this world. I am having a daughter also. My past died with your marriage. And your words can't bother me Vivek. I have suffered worst than your words that u can never think of. So please leave me.I have asked apology, whatever i did to you." Tears came from her eyes…"I have a beautiful life with my small family to live. If i have done any thing to you knowingly or unknowingly pease forgive me. I don't have enough strength to bear you revenge anymore Vivek. "

Saying that she went out

Saying that she went out.After that day i didn't hurt her. I didn't uttered a word to her. Our dance practice went by.