My Daughter

One day,I was busy in my routine traffic check up.Then I found the swiftcar,and Gayathri was driving it.Actually I want to irritate her .So I stopped her car.She suddenly opened the door and went out and looked at me confusingly.I asked her: Book and papers of the car please?
Then suddenly door of passenger seat opened and a sound came from there:Hai Uncle.
It is Vaiga.
Vaiga:Uncle,This is my Amma. Gayathri tried to hide the girl and made her sit in the car. But I felt something fishy. Then suddenly realisation hits me. Vaiga's father's name is Vivek.. Then I noticed that Gayathri is trying to open the driver seat.Suddenly I tried to close the door and snatched her hand and asked her :"Gayathri,Is she your daughter?"
Gayathri didn't uttered a word.Once more I asked her:"I am asking you,Is she your daughter?"
I shouted at her: Fuckingly Gayathri I am asking you,Is she your daughter?.
Gayathri answered me:"Fuckingly I am answering you Mr Vivek Narayana Menon,it is none of your business and I am not supposed to answer your every question?"
I shouted at her,"You are supposed to answer me Gayathri, as her father's name is Vivek Menon and her mother was my secret wife once."
Gayathri shouted at me"Who was your wife Vivek,?You are no one to me."
Then Gayathri forcefully released my hold and she went away with her daughter.All other policemen were watching these things .
Soon I went to my car.Raghav drove my car.I don't know what to do. I reached my office and sat upon the chair. I couldn't digest the things.Is Vaiga my daughter? Her father's name is mentioned as Vivek Menon in the Id card. She is food allergic like me.Blood is thicker than water, because of that I might became close to that small girl. I want to solve the mystery behind her. I asked Raghav to go to Gayathri's home.

I reached her home and rang the calling bell.The door was opened by Gayathri.I heard some one asking" Who is that Gayu?".
She answered it "No one" and tried to close the door.But I force fully entered the house and I saw Divya,her friend there.Divya was shocked to see me.
She asked Gayathri in surprise 'Gayu, What is it ? How is Vivek here? '
Gayathri remained silent.
Vivek told her" I want to know about Vaiga's father". Gayathri told angrily:" Who the hell are you to ask me about that?" I said:"Her father's name is Vivek Menon.So it affects me, if Vaiga is my child. "
Gayathri answered angrily,"How it affects you. Her father Vivek is not you."
I rubbed my hair and said angrily," Don't make me angry Gayathri.I have the ability to find it myself.If I came to find out Vaiga is my daughter ,I won't spare you cheat."
Gayathri laughed at me" Cheat and me...Who is telling that?ha ha ha.....The king of cheat is calling me a cheater..."

Then Divya interfered angrily:"Vivek , enough, If you tell one thing more, I won't bear it.Do you know the pain of giving birth to a bastard baby. Now how you came for Vaiga.".
Gayathri told Divya:"Stop it Divya..."
Divya answered",Stopping for what Gayu? Who is he to call you cheat? Did he know what cheat is? Cheating is marrying one fakely and making her pregnant and dumbing on road.Do you know Vivek,what happens when a pregnant lady saw her baby's father's marriage? The worst thing in a woman's life. Now how comes your daughter Vivek?On that day she pleaded for you. Did you heard it?You told her to commit suicide."
Gayathri cried and said" To whom are you telling this Divya,He is not my Vaiga's father.Please stop it Divya."
Divya : "No,Gayoo, I have to tell. I was responsible for his fake marriage with you.I supported you for that. For that, now i am repenting. For that single mistake,you gave birth to a fatherless child."
Gayathri cried, "Don't call her a fatherless child Divya. I can't hear it..'
Gayathri cried and went inside.
I don't know what to do. That means Vaiga is my daughter. One part of that news made me happy that Gayathri gave birth to my daughter, but other part made me angry for myself that I was unaware of my child. All that is because of me.
Vivek asked Divya, " Divya,So Vaiga is my daughter?"
Divya told him," What do you think Vivek? Gayathri loved you Vivek. Vaiga is your kid. Even I forced to abort the baby, but she was so adamant about your baby. "
I left home.
Vivek's POV:So that means Vaiga is my daughter.In her id card her father's name is Vivek Menon.She is my daughter?Even she is food allergic like me. My daughter is deadly missing her father.I want to sort it all out .First i have to confirm it.I cannot trust any one to collect the detail.
After reaching home,I called the principal of Vivekananda memorial school.I asked her to Watsapp me the birth certificate of Vaiga. With in a hour she gave it. I calculated her age .She will be 5 after six months.That means, Gayathri was three months pregnant, at the time of my marriage with Janaki.Her blood group is B positive,which is mine.That means she came to my marriage,carrying my child in her womb.What I have done to her? That means that vermilion ,that thali,that US husband ,all were fake.Other wise the whole world might called my child a Bastard.