I missed this Treasure

Anand's theme wedding was arranged at a resort. For Sangeeth,Our theme colour was pink. We guys,waited for the bride to arrive. Then bride arrived with her freinds.I searched for Gayathri. But she was not there. Then with Neena, she arrived there with some juice. I can't take eyes from her. She is absolutely stunning in her suit. She is wearing a pink gown.Her skin is glowing like gold. I can't take eyes from her. My heart told me"Vivek, she is married to another person, control your self'.She is smiling like a princess.
After some time dance began.At first the lady gang danced.Gayathri is dancing like a doll and I can't take eyes from her. Then after that mixed dance began.During dance, I looked at her passionately. I whispered on her ears" You are so beautiful Gayathri, I missed this treasure. I was a fool to miss you". Hearing that Gayathri looked at my eyes. Her eyes watered. Then she looked downwards. I whispered her ears, "Gayathri please look at my eyes..." She didn't looked. I pinched her stomach. She suddenly looked. She looked at my eyes, I saw various emotions in her eyes. I don't know whether it is love or sadness. But i know, she still has some emotions for me. During the whole dance, I was drowned in our past memories. I looked into her eyes.Her eyes lost its old glow.
After dance she went inside her room in the resort. I saw her crying.I followed her.She entered the room and closed from inside. I knocked the door and shouted,"Gayathri open the door, if not I will break it." After some time, she opened it.She was crying,her kajal spread over her eyes.She asked crying 'what do you want Vivek.Leave me alone Vivek'. I entered the room and closed the door. I grasped her and kissed her and said" I need you Gayathri.It was a passionate kiss.Gayathri didn't protest. I kissed her neck..I embraced her.I said" These five years,my life has become a desert without you,Gayathri.My body needs you baby". My member was aroused on her stomach. She pushed me away..Gayathri wiped her tears and told me"I am not a prostitute Vivek. Once I satisfied your desires. At that time I loved you Vivek. But now, you are none to me Vivek."
I looked at her sadly' How you married other man Gayathri? I can't even imagine you gave birth to another man's child?'
Gayathri cried and said:'So you can marry other girl and I should not? You can have other woman's child and I cannot?'
I said to her,' Iam divorced now Gayathri, and I am not having a child'.
I once again hugged her and told her' I need you Gayathri, I can't control my emotions, I miss you Gayathri' ..Gayathti pushed me away and said crying,' 'What are you saying Vivek? I am a mother now.Once, I was your name sake wife,oh sorry,your sex toy. Now I am having a loving husband and a loving daughter. My husband makes me happier at bed than you."
Her words made me angry. The thought of her husband made me mad. I don't want to reveal my failure to her and said. " Oh your husband, Who is that unlucky man dealing with my waste? He is at US? Right? Then how could he make you happy everyday?
Gayathri angrily slapped me and said:" Watch your words Mr Vivek.I am the happiest wife and happiest mother in the world. Do you have any doubt in that.Happiness means sex for you, but for me happiness is love.And My hubby loves me dearly.'
Vivek angrily got out from there. Gayathri sat on the bed and cried. After some time Gayathri went to her home.
The next day was the wedding day.
Gayathri wore a Silk saree .

Vivek wore dhoti and shirt. Gayathri looked gorgeous in her saree.Vivek was unable to take eyes from Gayathri. During photo session, photo grapher, forced Vivek to stand near her. But Gayathri remained emotion less.