He is here

Gayathri's pov:' Today, my worst dream came true. The person, whom i don't want to see in my entire life, came in front of me. He is here. He is here in Kochi.Last month, from news, I heard about his posting in Kochi.I have to leave here with my daughter as soon as possible.
Gayathri hugged her daughter besides her in the bed. She was drowned in her past.
I still remember that day, six years ago. I was a house surgeon at Govt Medical College Calicut. At that day, I was on duty on casualty ward.That day, my friend Divya was also with me. We were discussing something at the doctors cabin. Suddenly, some one's shouting was heard from one of the bed in the casuality. We rushed towards the bed. We saw a person is trying to hit the patient lying on the bed. The patient's wife is trying to save him. Suddenly Divya tried to stop him, but he pushed her. She fell on the floor. Then he told us' You don't interfere here. I am a police officer. He is a man, whom we are searching for two months'.I got very angry, because how dare could he push Divya to floor. I bite him at his hand. Then he tried to move away. He clutched me at my shoulders. At that time, I saw his face clearly. He was like a greek god. With in seconds,He slapped me at my cheeks. I got very angry and slapped at his cheeks and said   ' How dare you slapped me you Bastard'.

 I got very angry and slapped at his cheeks and said   ' How dare you slapped me you Bastard'

Then suddenly some police men and our senior doctors came there.The place became a mess .Later we came to know that, the patient was a criminal, who killed a politician two weeks before.He was arrested and the man whom i slapped was the Asst commissioner Vivek Narayana Menon. I was very frightened that day. I bited and slapped him.But to the contrary, some patient in the casualty took the video of whole incident and posted in facebook.The whole world blamed Vivek for his arrogant behaviour to the patient and to the ladies, and they praised me for my courage.For the next two days, the whole media discussed the stuff. And many medias came for my opinion on that incident. But I remained silent about it. Because, I didn't needed any publicity and i was sorry for my behavior towards a police officer. Infact, he was doing his duty. State woman's commission filed a case against Vivek and they summoned me.I told them that it was not his mistake,I misunderstood him and tried to stop him. He was also summoned there. He also explained his side.After all the proceedings, Vivek was ordered to say sorry to me. I still remember, he came to me. His eyes were sharp. He said' I am sorry'. But I told him' Actually, I am sorry Sir, I interfered in your duty. Very very sorry sir' At that time he looked at my eyes. That eyes were searching something in my eyes. I didn't know, why my heart beated so loudly that time.
That night Divya and i was studying at our room. Suddenly a Watsup message came from an unknown number saying 'Thank you'
I just looked the profile picture of the number, it was a photo of a bullet. I replied to the message 'May i Know who is it?"?
Reply came in a second:"It's me Vivek"
I replied back :Thankyou for what?
He replied : For not telling any thing against me in front of the Commission.
I replied back: There is nothing against you to tell sir.
He replied : Ok, where are you now.
I replied back : At my hostel…
He replied : Single?...... I mean single in a room.
I replied :No, My Friend Divya also shares my room.
He then said:' Ok then Good night Gayathri '
I replied :'Good night, sir'.
I felt some awkwardness. How did he get my number.?Why he asked me whether i am single in my room?
Then suddenly my daughter hugged me. I also hugged her and tried to sleep.