The Ultimate Revenge

Next Morning, Vivek woke up early than usual. He laid in the bed and thought about the past.
Vivek's Pov: Gayathri is married and she is a mother now. I don't know why my blood is boiling so much? I remember the day, when I met her first. It was at the casualty of a Medical college. At that day she slapped me, hurting my ego. She was so beautiful that no one can shout at her. But I slapped her, because she bited me for a criminal. I became so angry that I slapped her with all my force. But with in seconds she slapped me and called me Bastard.Animal in me wanted to eat her wholly.. She insulted me. A mere house surgeon slapped me in front of all the crowd in the hospital. The video of the incident gone viral with in an hour. My father was the then opposition leader of the state. So that incident affected me worstly. For the next two days, I was cross examined by the medias. But I noticed that no statement was given against me by that girl who slapped me.But State Women Commission took case seriously and it was done by the current government because I am their enemy's son. I was summonned by the commission and she was also there. She didn't uttered anything against me. I was ordered to say sorry to her,and to my surprise, she said sorry to me.At that time, I looked at her. She was the most beautiful girl, I had ever seen. Her eyes were so beautiful and magical. My heart beated rapidly that time. I was lost in her eyes.
After that I went to police club. I spend some time wth my freind Thomas, who was a SI at that time. I told him, how my ego was hurted by a girl.Then Thomas told me that,I should play revenge on her. I couldn't understand what he said. Then he said me to play a love drama with her and cheat her. At first I disagreed with his opinion. But after reaching home, I thought about the idea. My ideologies doesn't match this love drama game. But my ego was greater than my ideology. I planned to ruin her. So I started playing my drama. I initiated it by sending a watsup message to her. With in a month, small whatsapp chat developed into long late night calls.Then I made some unwanted reason to meet her at the hospital.

Then I made some unwanted reason to meet her at the hospital

My plan worked very properly.And I managed to find her birthday and on that that day I brought her to a seaside restaurant and proposed her with a ring in filmy style.She accepted my proposal. But my mind was full of revenge.My love drama slowly worked. She loved me blindly. But she didn't allow me to touch her.I made many occasions to kiss her. Though in revenge, I longed to kiss her.I want to taste her lips, but she didn't allow me. She was adamant that, I should touch her only as her husband. But robbing her dreams, her first kiss, her virginity were planned part of my revenge.
For the execution of that plan, I secretly married her in a temple. Only two of her friends and Thomas knew about it.We lived like husband and wife in my apartment for two months. She satisfied all my needs as a wife.

Even Gopi Anna went for leave, for his daughter's marriage, as Gayathri cooked well for me. She also gave me a good memorable sexual life. But everytime after our sexual intercourse, she demanded me for a public marriage with the blessing of our parents, that was not even in any of my dreams.

I don't know whether I loved her that time, but one thing i was sure that I was very happy

I don't know whether I loved her that time, but one thing i was sure that I was very happy. My bad temper vanished from me.
Then one day, my father called me to Thiruvananthapuram. He informed me that my marriage was fixed to Janaki,daughter of a well known builder.He took that decision without my consent. I couldn't disobey him. When I reached my apartment, Gayathri was not there. I decided to end this marriage drama with Gayathri. So I waited for her arrival. When she came, she reached our room and hugged me from my behind and said"I missed you Vivek, these 5 days, i was dying to see you.I have a good news for you Vivek". I took out her hand from me and turned towards her and said:" you are going to miss me baby and I have a goodnews for you. I am going to marry another girl named Janaki. My marriage is on July 10 th at tvm convention centre"...Gayathri with tears asked me:" You married me Vivek. I am your wife Vivek." I answered " Wife? What do you think,you stupid girl, I married you secretly. It was not registered.For me it was only a drama.You are no one to me. O sorry, you are a good sexual pleasure for me, you are a filth Gayathri. You slapped me in front of public and this is my revenge for that. What do you think? I am in love with a filth like you?. Never ever. "

Gayathri cried like a maniac

Gayathri cried like a maniac. She tried to snatch my shirt from the front and said to me:" Better kill me Vivek. I can't live in this world without you Vivek. I can't live without you. Better you have to kill me.
I told her:, " Go and kill yourself. Why the hell I kill you? And better never let my name in your shit suicide"
She cried and said : " Vivek, I can't kill myself. It's because of you. And I won't let your name in my shit"
She fetched all her stuffs and called Divya and left there. Suddenly the alarm rang and I left the bed for my morning chores.