Ch 8✨

It's being a one week that yn is living with them . Through this one week yn being shy and nervous around them but now she is comfortable with them fully. But she did miss her oppa.

And they also give yn her own room according to her taste . Bright pink room . Which she love the most .

 Which she love the most

Author pov*

Hyung!!! Hyung!!!

What the hell Jungkook why are you shouting early in the morning.

"Hobi hyung  Jin hyung! I can't find yn in her room ."

"What where did she go?"
Did you see into others room!

"No hyung I just got panicked. When I didn't see her in her room ".

"It's ok! Let's see together in every one's room "

First they check in to taehyung room .but she was not there and he was also awake . When they tell the reason behind visit of his room . He also got panic and tag with them in finding Nemo 😂 (just kidding)

Then they all go to jimins room but yn was also not there and he also tag with them and then they all goes to suga room but they were hasitant to knock because they know no one dare to disturb suga sleep

But it was there's baby matter. So they care less and burge inside the room .

"What the hell!! You all are doing here in early morning "

Suga roar in his morning voice.

Hyung!we are searching for Nemo I-I mean yn. Said by Jungkook

What do you mean searching for yn. Was not she in her room. Suga said worriedly.

"If she was in her room. We were not looking for her here and there worriedly duh!" Jimin said in his sassy tone and got glare from suga

"Where is Namjoon?
Did you all see in his room?"

"No suga hyung! Let's go in Namjoon hyung room" said by Jungkook .

Then they all go towards the Namjoon room and when they open the Namjoon room door and the scene Infront of them make them jealous because Namjoon and yn both sleeping peacefully while cuddling each other.