Ch 10✨

Author pov*

Taehyung and Jimin was playing with yn in living room. Jin was in kitchen . Suga , jhope and Namjoon was doing their some important work in the study room and Jungkook was out from the morning.he did not tell anyone where he is going he just said
"It is a surprise" and no body know what surprise it is.

After some time Jimin , taehyung and yn hear some shout Frome the out side. They can tell by the exited sound of voice it's Jungkook.

Jk:

"yn came out. I have a surprise          for you " he shouted excitedly.

Vmin and yn goes outside to see why Jungkook is shouting excitedly

When he his surprise to yn and reaction was

"Ahhhhhhhhh!"

She screamed so loudly not because of excitement but because of fear.

She ran from there inside in the speed of light while screaming feared.

Jin came out hurriedly from the kitchen being worried because of yn screaming.

Yn hurriedly stick to Jin like kalola. He pich her up . He can hear her sobs and she is trying to hide in his chest.he became more worried like why she is so scared and crying. Her tears make his heart aches.

"Baby what happened why are you crying

"Baby what happened why are you crying. Tell oppa".

Jin asked so softly and trying to calm her down.

"Op-oppa save me . H-He will
Eat me."

Yn said between her sobs but he did not understand whom she is talking about.

Then he see maknea line was running inside with a creature besides them
Know he know the reason. Why she is  scared and crying so badly.

There was freaking black big dog.
(I like dogs but cute ones)

Makneas line rushed towards yn and they also became worried

Makneas line rushed towards yn and they also became worried. Jungkook did not expect this reaction.

"Baby doll you didn't like my surprise "
Jungkook said being little upset. He didn't want to freak her out.

"No-o take him away . He will eat me".
She was crying so badly.

Other three members also came down hearing yn's crying.

"What happened"

They asked with stern voice because they don't like tears in yn's eyes.
But they also got their answer while observation the situation.

Jhope take yn in his arms and rocked her to calm her down and said some sweet words in her ears . Making her calm down.

Time skip*

Yn was now calm down but her fear didn't came down even a little bit.
But that was good for them except Jungkook. Why because yn was really sticking to them so tight like her life is depends on it.

Vmin got more chance to attach with yn. Currently taehyung is carrying yn in his arms . She did not want to sit on sofa because of fear and also because of this creature was seating on sofa.

 She did not want to sit on sofa because of fear and also because of this creature was seating on sofa

Teahyung was enjoying her touch . Her body was sticking to him . He was enjoyher warmth. He can take her to the room but he did not let her because he did no want to miss this golden chance and same goes to others.

They were switching places time to time because everyone want to be with their preacious baby princess.but Jungkook was not enjoying it.

Now it's Jimin turn to carry yn. He take her but scared her little by goes towards dog and get kisses from yn in return for stopping his actions. He was one who enjoy this situation more than any one .

Whole day spend like yn being stick with them and Jungkook trying his best to introduce his dog to yn.
But there was also some one who was looking at her with adoration and puppy eyes . He also fall in love in first sight and he is non other than bam

 He also fall in love in first sight and he is non other than bam

He was looking at her with loving eyes like this.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

To be continued*

I will update next part soon.
This one is maybe boring but the next the next one gonna b good.

Enjoy reading 😘

Should I give chapters name instead of numbers?
If you want than suggest if you have in mind.😘