Ch 27😶

Mid night*

OPPA!!!!

Yn suddenly wake up with a louds scream.

She was breathing heavily and was totally drenched in her sweat.

Everyone came running in her room after listening to her sudden scream.

Baby what happened? Are you okay!!!

Jungkook was the first one to entered in her room . He asked her in panic.

Others also came behind him one by one. They were going near to her but stopped on their way after looking at yn condition.

N-No don't come near me!!

She started to get panic after looking at bts . She was crying heavily with hiccups and only one name was coming from her mouth was Jackson.

If she didn't calm down, she can get a swore panic attack.

Jungkook tried to go near her but she started to screamed more.

Jung suk pushed Jungkook and hurriedly take that poor soul in his embrace try to calming her down.

Shhhh.... little one everything is
Okay...... nobody is going to harm you.....take a breath with me......in and out.....

He was trying is best to calm her down but nothing is getting worked because bts presence is not helping it.

He understands that and signaled them get out of the room.

They don't want to leave her in this condition but thay also know she will get more panicked in their presence, so they go out of the room with heavy heart.

Yn was hugging suk tightly, like her life depends on him , suk also hug her tightly shows her that he will protect her and never let anybody harm her , yn sleeps in his arms.

Time skip morning*

First thing that yn see after waking up was suk peacefully sleeping face.

Oh you are up little one!

Yn face become red in embarrassment because he caught her staring at him.

So how are you feeling right now

He asked her softly.

Yn eyes became teary after remembering that incident.

Suk hurriedly take her in his embrace and started to patted her back to calm her down.

It's ok dear! ....Take it easy ....and tell me what happened last night.... Why were you so scared and was crying.

He asked her very calmly

Yn tightened her her grip on him .

T-They k-killed Jackie oppa..

And she again started crying.

Who killed Jackson?

B-Bts o-oppas...they killed Jackie oppa l-last night.

Now he understands whole situation and smiled at her.

Little one that was just a night mare. No one killed Jackson.

Nightmare?

She asked with confused face while looking at him with her deo eyes because that was looking so real.

Yes baby! That was nightmare!
So all confusion is clear now? So shall we get ready for breakfast?

He asked her cheerfully to lighten up her mood.

Yn nodded her head like a obedient child.

Now suk can't control it anymore and kissed on her both cheeks making her giggled.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

So yes that was the nightmare 😂 I really don't have the idea that you all will take it seriously 😆
How can I kill Jackson. Without Jackson's story is incomplete.
I will give this story best ending.

*Note*

A bad news more for me but not that much. My finals are coming 😩 my first exam is on 18 sep and last is on 27 September. So it is difficult for me to update regularly.