Ch 46👁️‍🗨️

Yn jolted up from her sleep with a sudden panic. The first thing she noticed was an unfamiliar dark room.

Flashback hit her like a truck. Her clothes still have blood stains of jungkook,  tears started to flow from her eyes along with sobs and hiccups.

K-kookie o-Oppa

K-kookie o-Oppa.

She whispered while touching the blood stains.

She is scared of these unknown psychos.

She examines the room which is dark yet simple with a cupboard,  bed,  washroom, and a couch.

She stands up from the bed with her shivering legs she opens the door which leads to the bathroom and then she makes her way towards the room door.

She held the doorknob with her shivering hands but immediately left it when she heard that someone is coming this way. She started to panic.

Suddenly room door opened with a loud thud.

A man came in like a predator, eyeing the empty room with his evil eyes.

Doll...

Dolly...

Dolly dolly where are you?

He sang like a creepy psychopath.

Seems like my dolly wants to play hide and seek... So let's play!

Yn was scared to death,  she was sweating badly and her heart was beating uncontrollably speed.

Is my dolly behind the curtains or under the bed or in the CLOSET?!

Yan closed her eyes tightly and started to pray for her dear life.

Ahhhhh!!

She screamed aloud when suddenly the closet door opened with force.

FOUND YOU

DOLL!!

There was standing a man giving her a psychotic sick smile.

???

Did you start to play without me?!!!

An unknown voice interrupted from behind.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

a short update because I'm sleepy but I updated because I want you to sleep better.

Goodnight sweet dreams 😉