Ch 58

Heartbeats become fast and fast the more they get closer to their destination.

The car running at its full speed seems like it might start to fly at any second or it may kill if anyone comes in their way.

BTS was on their way the next second they get a call from an unknown number.

How can they even waste a single second after hearing their princess voice which they were dying to hear for so long?

They were on their way the next second they get a call from her. There was no limit to their happiness.

Now they all are standing in front of the house. Eyes getting numb, and their hearts were on the verge of getting explode because of all kinds of emotions they are feeling right now.

They all run inside the house like a storm and were expecting their baby to run toward them and give them a tight hug but they became confused looking at the empty house.

Is it the same address?
Or we are in the wrong house.

Rm asked looking around.

It's the same address Hyung!

Suga replied getting frustrated.

Maknes we're searching the whole house like mad people.

Where the fuck is my baby!!

Jungkook shouted in anger.

Then their gaze went toward the letter which was placed on the living room table which they didn't notice before.

In the letter, there was an address
And on the back of the letter, there was a symbol that make their soul shiver because of the thought of their baby.

N-no they can't!

N-no they can't!

They don't want to believe that those psychos take her away before them.

We will kill you fuckers!!

They all were fuming in anger and were ready to kill those psychos.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..

Yn opened her blurry eyes. She was in a dark room tied to a chair she looked around and saw Hoyen and Seop were also tied to the chair like her. 

She doesn't remember how did she end up like this.

She was so happy after talking with their bts oppas and waiting for them to come and take her away from this miserable phase.

But how did she again end up like this?

Well, look who is up from her beauty sleep!

My beautiful dolly!

Her breath hitched hearing his deadly voice

You did a great mistake Dolly and now you will regret it for your whole life!

He said while gripping her face harshly.

The other two were standing behind him with dark looks.

You betray us birdy! 
But don't worry we will not do anything to you. Your loved ones will take the punishment for you.

Kang said and harshly kicked Seop.

NO!!
Please don't do anything to them!!

She was crying uncontrollably.

Don't cry doll face. This is your punishment!

Tycon said while wiping her tears.

P-Please don't hurt them it's not their fault.

Seop and Hoyeon have already brushes on their faces.

Hoyeon slowly started to gain consciousness.

First, she panicked looking at her and his brother's state. Then her gaze went towards those psychopaths who were around yn and of them was gripping her face harshly.

Leave her you bastards!!

She screamed at them.

Oh, finally you are up ms. Saviour.

Song mocked her.

Leave her you fuckers or I will kill you!!

Hahaha! Kill us? You can't do anything just like you can't do before...

There was a devilish smirk on the song's face.

Be ready to meet your precious sister Nini!

Hoyeon eyes were red hearing her sister's name from that murderer.

I will fucking kill you!  You bastard! You killed my sister!  What did she even do to you all? She was innocent!!

She was losing her mind remembering her sister.  How they all first kidnapped her and killed her mercilessly just because first they became obsessed with her and then bored.

Ops we are really sorry for your loss and that's why we all decided to send you and your brother to your precious sister Nini.

Song said with a fake sad voice.

Dolly!  You run away from us so you can go to your bts oppas right? Today we will kill everyone whom you call yours and after that, it's just you and us!

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued *

Just 2 more chapters left.