Ch9 part 2✨

Author pov*

"PENALTY "

Jungkook said while smirking towards other

"Huh"

Other said confused

"Let me tell you, you both have to dress up according to our wish for the full day" .

Said by Jungkook

"I want yn to make me dress up because I don't trust you double bunny".

Taehyung said being scared of Jungkook

"No, I want yn . I also don't trust this fetus."

Jimin also protest and they both end up argue with each other.

"STOP!! Let's choose by rock paper scissors"

Jungkook yelled being done with them.

And the result was taehyung win against Jimin.
Taehyung excitedly yelled . He picked up yn and run Frome there
And now there is only Jungkook and Jimin . He can see Jungkook devilish grin.

"Let's go sweet heart"

Jungkook said lovingly to Jimin and take him to the room.

Taehyung pov*

Me and yn came to room and yn was Soo excited to dress me up into her favorite character.

"Oppa! let's change into this
You are gonna looking Soo beautiful like princess ."

She said so cutely that I didn't deny and changed into whatever she give me. When I came out her mouth wide open looking at me and her words make me blush.

"Oppa! You are looking Soo beautiful more than princess "

"But some thing is missing. Oh! How can I forget makeup"

"But baby you don't know how to do makeup "

"No oppa! I know trust me"

She make me sit on the bed and place her makeup . She stand Infront of me but her hight didn't match me so I pulled her on my lap.
She is facing me her knees were on the both side on my waist .
She was so concentrated on her work that she did not realize our position.

Now I can look at her closely. My focus was just on her lips . I want to devore her lips so badly. I leaned closely and was just about to kiss her delicious lips but suddenly she said.

"It's done oppa! Look at the mirror ".

"When I look at the mirror, I seriously couldn't recognize my self but everything is for my baby . She did it so lovingly "

Jimin pov*

Tae win against me . He hurriedly took yn and run from there and leave me with this devil . Who I didn't trust even a little bit.