Ch 54

Another cut makes its place on her arm because of the wild bushes but she cared less and kept running.

She can't forget that murder that happened in front of her eyes. They are so cruel that they don't even think before killing that man mercilessly.

She was panting badly because of the continuous running. She was hoping to not be caught by those murderers. If it happens she can't even think about the consequences.

While running she didn't see the big rock on its way and injured her foot, knee, and head.

She cries out aloud because of the intense pain. Blood was zoning out.

Her breath hitched in her throat when she heard the footsteps not so far from her.

Dolly Dolly, where are you?

It's none other than a psychopathic song.

You better run on your full might because if I catch you........... You will be DEAD!

Yn's body starts shaking because of the fear and she starts to crawl back to hide some ware.

Before she moved his eyes fell on her and he smirked devilishly.

Oh, my poor dolly there you are and you know......... You are in deep shit. Now let's take you back home or should I say HELL!!

 Now let's take you back home or should I say HELL!!

Before he touched her an iron rod hit his head.

Ahhhh!

He screamed in pain. He clutched his bloody head and was going to turn his head toward that person but one more hit strike on his head which made him go to another dimension. He finally loses consciousness.

That someone looked at Yn's terrified figure with a bloody head, arms, and foot.

Yn was terrified but also somewhat relieved.

Come here,  little girl we have to go before others come.

?? Extending their hand towards her yn was hesitant at first but placed her hand in theirs because whoever it is is trying to help her.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued *

Guess how it is?