Ch 34✨

It's done oppa!
Now hurry up and get ready for movie night you don't want to be late right!!

Yn said excitedly and ran out of the room while jumping like a bunny.

Hyun just looks at her disappearing figure. His hands were still in the air.

What the hell were I even thinking? I can't think about her like this. She is just a minor and moreover she just thinks of me as a  friend..

Hyun said this to himself. He shake his head to remove that thoughts and made his way towards washroom.

Theater room*

They did a whole setup in the theater room or should I say Solomon did all the arrangements
From snacks to blankets.

Everyone settled on the sofas

On the big one there was Minho , suk , yn , hyun and Chang

Yn was in the center. They all were having blankets on themselves and start a movie finding Nemo.

Ahh! This is the last one!!!!

Park said while placing the last Snack on the table and  sit on the floor on the front of yn.
He was so tired after making so many snacks.

Soon movie started . Suk and hyun both were hugging yn from the sides and was enjoying the movie.

They all fell in love with yn without there knowing. There all were known as heartless, rutherless mafias they never show any mercy towards anyone.
And here they all fell in love with a little girl who successfully melted there stone hearts.
They all know this is not good for them and they will leave from there one day and moreover she was not there's.
Just thinking of that their hearts fell heavy.

Soo yn fall asleep in between the movie. Her head was on hyun lap and legs on suk laps.

They were just looking at her with unknown feelings.

We are home!!!

They all hear bts shout from the living room and soon they were in the theater room.

Baby!

Jungkook said loudly but hurriedly keep quite after looking at her sleeping figure.

Maknea line run towards her and they were in aww after looking at her small figure sleeping peacefully  and so cutely.

Jungkook hurriedly picked her up in bridal style but little carefully to not awake her up . Jimin and taehyung were on the both sides.

Hyung we are taking her in her room , so she can sleep peacefully.

Maknea line said and make there way towards her room.

SG was just looking at them taking yn away. They don't know why there heart clench when they take yn away from them. But they can't do anything because she belongs to them.  right?

So how did meeting goes?

Hyun Asked Namjoon.

It went well and they are also coming on lunch tomorrow.

Rm replied tiredly.

So it's means deal is final?

Suk asked them.

Well we can't say it now because there is one more company who is offering the same thing.
Today they do meeting with us and then with them and then they will decide with whom they want to collaborate.

Suga replied while yawning.

Who is the other company?

Minho asked.

We don't know.

Hobi replied.

I'm going to sleep because tomorrow there is so much work in the kitchen.

Jin said while stretching and make his way towards his room.

Others also said good night each other.

In yn's room maknea line was cuddling her and they decided to sleep here because they missed her so much the whole day.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

I'm seriously getting bored of this story because I think it's not interesting anymore. Sometimes I even thinks to leave it but na na dears I'm going to hang this story in between and yeah this story is on it's last stage and last stage means not on the end because there is at least 10 to 15 chapters left.

We'll leave all those things what do you all think about who is coming tomorrow I will give t shout out who guess the correct.

Ok by by.