Ch 40 💀

Jackson gained his conscious back. He finds himself in his room.
He suddenly started to shout in panic.

Why DID YOU BRING ME HERE!!!
MY BABY IS ALONE THERE SHE WILL BE SCARED WITHOUT ME!!!

He was shouting like a mad man while banging on the door.

Suddenly rooms door opened and two bulky man's came inside. They hold Jackson and made him lay on the bed forcefully

LEAVE ME YOU SON OF BITCH!!
MY BABY NEEDS ME !!!!

Jackson was just shouting and crying.

Soon a doctor and a lady came inside the room and doctor imigdately inject Jackson and soon he falls In a deep sleep.

The lady also have a tears in her eyes looking at the miserable condition of Jackson.

Jackson became like this after hearing the news of his one and only sister's death which he love more than his life. He daily goes to graveyard and crying his heart out on yn's grave and then fell unconscious.

He lose himself.

After looking at his condition Irene took over the company behalf of him.

She is also heart broken at yn's death but she can't fell weak . If she fell weak than who will take care of Jackson. She loves yn as her own baby sister.

Soon Irene got a call.

On the phone call*

Employee: Mam they are here.

Irene: okay I'm coming!.

Irene cut the call but her eyes again got teary looking at the wallpaper.
That was yn's wallpaper.

She shook her head and made her way towards Wang company.

Wang corporation*

Irene entered inside the company and an employee hurriedly made his way towards Irene.

Employee:

Mam we complete the whole preparation for the meeting and the presentation is also ready and the meeting is going to start in 5 minutes.

Good!

Irene replied and they both made their way towards meeting room.

In meeting room*

Everyone was already settled in the meeting room.

And of course the VIPs for whome the meeting is arranged.

Irene greeted them professionally.

Welcome Mr.

Ahn hyo Seop!

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

" A secret is gonna reveal maybe "🤔

I think it's been a long time that I didn't said anyone of you for comments and votes because you already did that without my saying ❤️