Ch 52

{Recap}

Yn got scared of thunderstorms and fainted in Kang's arms and he took her in his room.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Yn woke up in a room that she did not recognize, then she remembered the incident before she fainted but she didn't know who he was and whose room is this

But one thing she knows for sure is that she can't live here anymore they always creep her out.

She made her way towards the door and it was luckily open. She made her way outside but suddenly she heard some faint screams from downstairs. The more she went, the closer it was getting clearer.

She reached the staircase from there she saw that those three psychopaths were bending a man on his knees and his condition was not so good. He was bruised badly, the blood was flowing from his mouth.

TELL ME WHO THE F#CK HIRED YOU, TO SPY ON US!!

the song was punching him badly.
The man was nearly dead.

Yn was so scared before she said anything and loud bang! echo in the whole area.

The man's body drops on the floor lifelessly.

Why waste our time on this?

Kang said with a calm expression like he just didn't kill a man right now.

Yn was so shocked by this sudden stunt that she lost her balance and fall from the stairs.

Oh my God, doll! Can't you pay attention, see you hurt yourself.

Song said with an innocent face but he didn't realize that he was looking scarier with those blood stains on his face.

Yn crawled back looking at him coming toward her

N-No s-stay away from me!!

She shouted and was going to run from there with her bruised knee but before she moves a step song caught her from behind.

I think I should change your name birdie you can't even fly.

Kang mock from behind.

Song turned her toward the dead body

Song turned her toward the dead body. Yn was struggling in his arms.

Dolly sees this will happen when someone tries to come between us and you know who is gonna replace this man's place...

YOUR BTS OPPAS!!

he said with an evil laugh.

She again lost consciousness because her innocent mind can't handle this much stress the last thing she heard was their heartless cruel laughs.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

???

I will make you all pay for the sins you all did with her.

I WILL KILL YOU ALL THE CRUELEST WAY...

THE WAY YOU ALL KILL HER!

That person said with determination in his\her voice.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued*

Eid Mubarak cutie pies from me to you and your family❤️

How is your Eid going? I still didn't get ready.

And be ready to say goodbye to this book👐