Ch 45🚩

Flash back*

Yn's period week goes well . They all take care of her like a new born baby and her feet is also good. Now she can walk on her own.

They all were free today so they thought of having a full day fun.

After breakfast, they all were sitting in the living room watching movie with snacks totally carefree.

Hyung line was on big couch and maknea line was on the floor. Yn was in Jungkook lap and the left side was tae and right side was Jimin. Those three were cuddling her.

They all were watching movie Peacefully suddenly they all flinched at the sudden sound sound of firing and screaming.

Yn got scared so badly that she started to shiver. Jungkook hugged her tightly.

Low-key they all got scared at the sudden attack , they were not ready and moreover they were bare handed and they don't want anything happen to yn.

Now the sound of the firing started to increase . They all started to panicked.

Hurry up take yn up stairs!!

Namjoon shouted.

MyMaknea line nodded. Jungkook picked yn up and started running towards up stairs and behind of them was v and Jimin.

They were in the mid stairs when they hear someone brocked inside the mansion but they hurriedly take yn towards her room.yn was crying badly.

In yn's room. Jungkook place her on the bed and try to calm her down but she was panicking and was not ready to let him go.

Baby listen to me nothing will happen to you. You just stay here we will come in few time..

N-no oppa plz don't leave me h-here..

She was shuttering badly and was not ready to let him go.

Yn try to understand!!

He said little sternly and yn lose her grip.

They hurriedly lock the door of her room and run towards the living room.

But they got shocked looking at the scene Infront of them.

Hyung line was on the floor bruised and unconscious and now the men's was coming towards them.

Jungkook hurry up take yn out of there till then we will take care of these bastards!!

Vmin instruct Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded and run towards yn's room.

Those unknown men's was like hulks they beat vmin badly. Vmin try their best to fight back but it seems like opposite team know their all moves. Soon they both feel unconscious on the stair case.

Jungkook hurriedly ran toward yn's room. He hurriedly open the door . His eyes soften looking at her scared figure croching down beside the bed.

Yn baby hurry up. We have to go from here!!

He take her hand in his and was going to run towards the door but there was standing that unknown person's with guns in their hands.

Jungkook hide yn behind him.

Who the hell are you bastards? What do you want from us!!!

Jungkook screamed on them.

But one of them was looking at yn's shivering figure with his predator evil eyes.

Jungkook try to hide her more. He suddenly scream in pain because one of them shot him on his arm.

Don't you dare to touch my precious doll !!

Oppa!!

Yn scream looking at Jungkook condition. She never in her life see someone got shot or this much blood. Her weak heart can't take this much , she fainted on the sport.

Yn baby open your eyes !!

Jungkook got dead scared for yn. He hurriedly embraced her in his arms but he lose his grip on her when a harsh kick land on his back and then another.

He fell on the ground now he can't do anything instead of looking at those unknown person's taking his princess away.....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued*

I know I'm not good at writing those fighting scenes.

oisika2000 check out her books