•°*•°•* 3

The next thing I knew, I was in the principal's office with mom and dad seating on the seats. Turns out the principal is friendly and understanding, somehow.

"So, I'll be calling some students first to give Rapunzel a tour around the area." Principal Hollow said as she stood and went to the door.

"I'll be right back." Then she walled out her office leaving mom, dad and I inside.

And for moments later, she came back with two teenagers.

"Rapunzel, this is Elsa and Anna Arrendelle. I heard they are your cousins, who are also royal wolves." Principal Hollow introduced. The girls greeted as I greeted back. This is actually the first time that I met one or two of my relatives for ages!!

"So, I'll be leaving you here with your cousins honey. Your dad and I should get to work. We'll see you later at home." Mom said as both her and dad stood. Mom gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"I love you." She added, I nodded.

"I know." I replied, then they left the office. I then turned to Elsa and Anna.

"So, let's start the tour!!" Anna said as she pushed me put the room.

"Uhm, OK." I said.

"Just leave her to us Principal Hollow. Bye." Elsa followed.

"Oh wait!" Principal said as they stopped pushing me as principal Hollow gave me a piece of paper. I took it.

"It's your schedule for the whole week." Principal Hollow said.

"Thanks." I replied. Then they started pushing me again.

"Now off to the tour." Principal added as they closed the door.

"Thanks again!!" I shouted enough for the principal to hear.

It took a while for the tour to end but it just ended in time for the bell to announce the starting of classes.

Elsa and Anna took me to my first period after.

"Well, we'll see you at lunch, punz." Anna said as we said our 'goodbye' and seperated.

I got in the classroom and saw students sitting quietly listening to the professor talking, until I interrupted by opening the door without knocking.

I didn't actually knew that they're already starting the class. Back at my old collage, we usually start classes after 15 minutes of the bell.

There was a huge amount of silence after I walked in slowly. I could hear them whisper something to their seatmates. Well this is awkward, and embarrassing.

"Oh hello there young lady. Didn't see you coming here, all of a sudden." The professor said with a welcoming smile.

"Uhm, a-am I in Science class?!" I asked with a fake smile.

"Yes, you are. Don't you know your first periods?!" The professor asked again. Then came whispers, again.

"Uhm, i-it's because I'm new, here." I answered.

"Well then why didn't you say so. Come in. Let's start by introducing yourself in front of the class." The professor welcomed as I walked in front and on the platform.

"Introduce yourself." Professor asked. I nodded and faced the class. All eyes are on me now.

Then some guys looked at me in a strange way.

Weird people

"Well, Hi!! I'm Rapunzel, Rapunzel Corona. I'm 17 yrs old, I love painting. I usually paint on every corner of my room." I introduced.

"GASP!! Are you _Rapunzel#fl0wer_?!" One girl asked from behind the room.

"Uhm y-yes, yes I am." I replied giving a smile.

"Ooh. I just want tell you that I really love your book 'tick tock'!!" Another girl said from in front.

"Uh thank you." I replied.

"Thanks for the votes and for following me." One guy said raising his hand.

"Of course." I replied even though I don't know what his account is.

"Thank you for loving my books." Another one said.

"My pleasure." Even though I didn't know which book she is referring to but, OK.

"Students enough!!" The professor said silencing the whole room.

"Well, how 'bout you take a seat ms. Corona." The professor said as I nodded and sat on the back row near the glass window.

Then started my first class.

•°*•°•* At lunch

To be honest with you. I kinda feel like I'm stalked by somebody. Because I could smell a human scent nearby. But when I look around, there's no one there who is near me or wherever the scent comes from.

Uh, it kinda gives me chills.

After ordering for my food for my lunch, Anna and Elsa invited me to seat with them. I accepted the invite and sat with them.

"So, how's your first and second periods?!" Asked Elsa.

"Hmm, good, good. All though in every introduction I make they seem to recognize that I am _Rapunzel#fl0wer_." I replied then ate my fries.

"Your _Rapunzel#fl0wer_?!" Asked Anna.

"Uh yeah I am." I replied. Then she gasped and jumped up and down on her street.

"You are!! Oh my gosh _Rapunzel#fl0wer_ is a huge deal here in CIU." Anna said in amusement. I furrowed my eyebrows at her.

"It is?!" I asked.

"Of course it is!! Your stories are made known in Wattpad. Almost everyone here in this academy are so updated about your account. They are like, waiting for a new update with 'accident, incident', or maybe wants to know your true identity. They even talk about how Anthony tells his true feelings to Kiann and tells her that he wants her to love him back." Anna replied. My eyes widened.

"So, that means I'm known, to everyone?!" I asked.

"Hmm, you could say that. Yes!" Anna replied then ate her burger.

"How come I'm not updated to that?" Elsa asked after drinking her juice box.

"It's because your too busy with your lover Frost." Anna replied giving a smart grin, pointing to a guy with white snow hair.

Then my eyes widened were stuck watching at the guy Anna pointed.

Mate...

My wolf cried.

•°*•°•* A/N

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

Mate mate mate mate!!

Hahahaha

Yes, Rapunzel found her mate and that mate is Jack!!!

Aaaaahhhhhh!

Its so cooollll!

I don't know if you guys love it , but I do!!!!!

*shrieks*

OK I'm done... :3

kellyclarito